johnd-mkiv

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

Any more going spare??

yes mate if you want one send me a pament through paypal

I have not managed to finnish the second batch yet as the hf unit on my tig set has gone tits up just waiting on the bloke to repair it should be in mon or tues sorry

yes mate if you want one send me a pament through paypal

I have not managed to finnish the second batch yet as the hf unit on my tig set has gone tits up just waiting on the bloke to repair it should be in mon or tues sorry

woohoo! ok, PM your details and I'll send the money over :D

Guest horneymikef

hey bud have u any more as i'm just having my kit fitted and have a blanking plate which means mine is covered up now and would look good next to battery thanks mike im or send me message or email me as will respond quicker x

hey bud have u any more as i'm just having my kit fitted and have a blanking plate which means mine is covered up now and would look good next to battery thanks mike im or send me message or email me as will respond quicker x

no worries PM sent

Im posting the 2nd lot out tonight ;) should be with you wednesday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.