The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Membership Cards

Supragal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most car clubs use an A4 board in the window. pic would help to find people who went walkabout.

The board could display Forum username, mods to the car (useful at shows, when you may get sick of telling people, especially if the list of mods is as long as your arm!) etc

Will also help newbie's (like me, at the Bubble inn) to find people, especially if it is a multiple car show, and you get someone saying 'mines the black Supra - then turning up to find 10 black Supras and not feeling confident to wander up to 10 strangers n go - hey, do you post on MKivsupra.net'?!

Not to mention the benefit of the card for affiliate purchases!!!

Supragal, although only a newly joined member - i would be 100% behind this.....now, if only i had a Supra to display a sticker or member board in!

We've tried the A4 thing in window and I'd say maybe 3% went for it :D Thats always good but it requires effort on everyones part so it doesn't happen. I give everyone a credit card sized bit of plastic and bosh, minimal effort to display. I can get the a4 sized but they might be akward in the old jeans :D

I have to say I don't think I've ever joined a club in relation to anything and not got a membership card of some sort!

The difficulty with the A4 sheet would be getting all the informartion sorted and kept up to date.

That was my thinking also.

I believe mcanny has a nice downloadable word doc- could easily create a blank template for people with the logo on etc that you can download whenever you like?

I believe mcanny has a nice downloadable word doc- could easily create a blank template for people with the logo on etc that you can download whenever you like?

Yeah, that would work as people could keep their sheets updated them selves and print it out when they needed. Maybe Michaels template could incorporate the club logo too?

Guest tdaxgav

still dont know what it is though, apart from a dancing block of canabis resin

If that is what your blocks look like... I wouldn't worry about it being canabis...I would check the mushrooms first *grin*

Guest tdaxgav

Hmmm...while looking up domokun I found....

DOMO is a strange creature born from an egg. One day he fell into Usajii's house, the old rabbit likes TV. After that he began to love watching TV. He is gentle and strong. When he is in a bad mood, he breaks wind.

So if supragal ever lets rip...I'm guessing then she is in a bad mood *duck*

*run*

Ohhh thats a good idea, i never received my stickers though, so i dont know if my membership details / address were noted ?! :conf:

If you emailed or pm'd me your address then I have it, you're probably in the stack of envelopes awaiting the new batch of cards/stickers. Your membership card will go out at the same time if this is the case :)

Just had a thought.. It would be cool if we could have our supras on the front of the card.. Ohh yess, I like that.... ;)

Just had another thought.. Have the cards been ordered etc? As I have got a card printer with a load of blank cards (Credit Card size and strength) No nothing doggy.. Old job.

How many members are there? I could of done them, and we could of done the design ourselfs.. Top notch..

Let me know if it appeals..

• 5 months later...