The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Membership Cards

Supragal

Ok we are going to issue everyone with membership cards. These can be used as proof of membership when claiming discounts and also be displayed in your car at club events.

New members will receive them along with the other stickers/cards and existing members I will either post out or give out at events. Not quite sure how to do it yet, probably in number order so expect a pm. Won't be in the immediate future as we are only in the process of ordering them right now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Take JAE last year for example. "How do we know who's everyone car is?" "We need to move this car PRONTO, who's is it?" "Are you sure you're a member of our club?" etc etc etc

Plus the affiliates may ask for proof of membership.

They cost more than you earn in a week probably so be grateful.

Guest tdaxgav

How about combining the tatoo thing and the membership card....

Superglue it to his head? *grin*... that way he won't loose it, and everyone will know that he is a member of the club...

dont you start... last week boss said perhaps we should get you on organisation course... (if anything my weak point at work..its that!!)

i aint anti everything, just speak my mind and ask questions guess.... need reasons for everything :p

some would say one of those annoying customers...everyone else would call them a asshole! :upside:

So... when I asked you earlier why you wanted pictures of other peoples supras it was all a big secret because...? :p

Maybe you could try being less aggressive in the way you ask and maybe we'd understand each other better.

God shes beautiful when shes angry.....errrmmm and shes Very beautiful when shes not...phew got out of that hole I just dug