1. 1. Would you want to meet at reading or catch them on there way

• Meet at Reading
    • Catch them on there way
    • Not bothered

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, I'll join you to if that's ok :-) I'll meet you at Morrisons M5 J21 at 6.35

Cheers

James.

See you then mate.

Sorry not been on as away on dartmoor all weekend and came home to find internet keeps dropping out

Thanks for the numbers will try to keep you informed on sat morning

We will be calling into cribbs causway to pick somebody up

How far into cribs we going? I cant do speed humps that well.

bodywork on my car will be done by tomorrow then its up to the mechanic to do the clutch master cylinder! Getting a little too close for confort now. I may have to do some life size cardboard cut outs to stick to the micra lol

1: Wile e Coyote (at plymouth) OK

2: buster123467 ( shell ashburton 5.05) OK

3: Knightrider + 1 (exeter services 5.35) OK (via pm)

4: DodgyRog+Jennie ( Exeter services 5.35) OK (I guess)

5: Blackie (at tiverton junction 5.45) OK

6: SL4444 (at tiverton junction 5.45) OK

7: Edge (Morrisons M5 J21 6.35) OK

8: Jimsupra (Morrisons M5 J21 6.35) OK

9: Dcarrter21 (Morrisons M5 J21 6.35) OK

10: Waderz06 (Morrisons M5 J21 6.35) OK

11: L33 (Morrisons M5 J21 6.35) OK

12: andyb2083 (Morrisons M5 J21 6.35) OK

13: Daston (Morrisons M5 J21 6.35) OK

14: Marco79 ( M5 J19 Sliproad will text when leaving Morrisons)

15: supramatt ( ? ) Still not heard from this guy

16: Redsupragirl Cribs corsway About 6.45 at small Mc Ds asda

one question are we planning on making this a sesible convoy and not the normal 100mph+ dash there is at santa pod because A) I am not to sure my g/f can take it and B) I havent tried my rear diffuser out at those speeds lol

one question are we planning on making this a sesible convoy and not the normal 100mph+ dash there is at santa pod because A) I am not to sure my g/f can take it and B) I havent tried my rear diffuser out at those speeds lol

I dont plan on going over the limit at all really. It would be asking for trouble as the law knows the event is happening and will be informing local traffic plods etc around the areas mainly M5/M4.

Aslong as Wile e Coyote (our leader :notworthy) keeps a steady i think all be fine and if people want to shoot ahead and miss the convoy then thats upto them.

Also What will our cut off times be for each stop? Max of 5 minutes wait? 10 mins?

I dont plan on going over the limit at all really. It would be asking for trouble as the law knows the event is happening and will be informing local traffic plods etc around the areas mainly M5/M4.

Aslong as Wile e Coyote (our leader :notworthy) keeps a steady i think all be fine and if people want to shoot ahead and miss the convoy then thats upto them.

Also What will our cut off times be for each stop? Max of 5 minutes wait? 10 mins?

You got it mate thats why i have given us hopefully plenty of time ,Speeds of say 80, Dan who is ridding with me has a bullet cam so will be doing some fly buys as long as it works this time he he

Looks like I wont be in the convoy chaps. Just had a call from the bodyshop to say my rear 1/4 window was smashed when they put it back in wont be done till next week :( .

tell em you gotta have it and use some gaffa tape!

We will all understand ;-)

tell em you gotta have it and use some gaffa tape!

We will all understand ;-)

They have done that its going up to my mechanic this afternoon for the master cluch cylinder. Might be finished late tomorrow. However I warn you the car may not be its cleanest lol

Yeh dont worrie about it mate.

i plan to go on up to Stratford to Drag the Sup on the Sunday, Anyone camping @ Japfest or is it best to get on up to shakey and camp there?

Whatever happens rain or shine we will be gettin Well oiled and avin a SUP Party :eyebrows: