The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet, Sat 12th April @ 2pm

Tigger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a heavy one this evening so, if I'm alive in the morning, I may well come along to my first South West meet!

If I do, and she's feeling ok too, I'll probably drag the missus along with me...

Presume no advance warning is really necessary?

And the convoy people...whereabouts are you? I'm north Swindon so if you anywhere nearby...

I have a heavy one this evening so, if I'm alive in the morning, I may well come along to my first South West meet!

If I do, and she's feeling ok too, I'll probably drag the missus along with me...

And the convoy people...whereabouts are you? I'm north Swindon so if you anywhere nearby...

Come on bud,i'm on the p*ss tonite and got to do afew hours work in the morning.If i can make it im sure you can,i got to come from Oxford,plus it's Tiggers birthday meet.

Convoy people here...

Were in warminster so will travel North East to Chippenham but you will come South West, so hope to see you there.

Cheers

G

Guest Deano H
Good to meet everyone again, and happy birthday Tigger.

Deano, based on my description, my Missus wants to buy your seats but I told her they'd be no good for the Volvo ;)

Mate they are good, but not for being a bloke driving. It is more of a girl thing i guess. I honestly think its better than a washing machine. :rlol:

Guest Deano H
Deano, sell tickets for a session on the seat at jap fest

[for the young ladies];)

Tickets on sale now for the ride of your life in a stationary car. NOTE - Bring your own music. Most prefered - drum and bass. Women only. :ecstatic:

Guest dogzzilla

Sorry I couldnt stay long but nice to put a few faces to user names-will try & get to a few more meets! Nice drive in the sunshine anyway!

Great Meet... thanks Tigger for organising, I prefer the Mill (this one) as although the food may not be so brill as the other place, the parkings a lot better.

It will be nice to eat outside at the next June meet.

Nice to see everybody again, looking forward to seeing your "new" Supe '61 at Japfest.

Sorry you couldn't stay for long Dog, see you at Japfest ?

Was especially good meet for me as after much promising Tigger finally let me take her home to stroke her pony - and very nice it was too :blink:

Cheers all

G :)

Tickets on sale now for the ride of your life in a stationary car. NOTE - Bring your own music. Most prefered - drum and bass. Women only. :ecstatic:

Been there done that and very nice it was too;)

I'm sorry for making you go and buy the drinks hehe. And thank you for my glass for wine you may come again:d

Sorry I couldnt stay long but nice to put a few faces to user names-will try & get to a few more meets! Nice drive in the sunshine anyway!

I love that orange. Nice to meet you and your son:)

Great Meet... thanks Tigger for organising, I prefer the Mill (this one) as although the food may not be so brill as the other place, the parkings a lot better.

Was especially good meet for me as after much promising Tigger finally let me take her home to stroke her pony - and very nice it was too :blink:

Cheers all

G :)

I do like the MillHouse, they are very nice in there and loads of parking and it would be great when we can sit outside again.

Oh Gerry Gerry what can I say give a girl a bottle of wine :eyebrows: