The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Harewood Hillclimb 2008 Dates

Gord R

Not quite sure yet.

Did it good and proper though. Bent every rod, no1 rod was so badly bent it ripped the Gudgen pin out of the piston. And proceeded to put a big hole in the block.

Considering getting another car bought to put me on, really wanted to be there on practice day to learn the hill :(

• 2 weeks later...

Michael - Some amazing news! The farmhouse is to Let! Oh how tempting!

Well Practice day was really enjoyable , highly recommend harewood to anyone thinking of having a go. I ended up doing a shared drive with my dad in my Golf tdi and still had a great laugh.

• 1 month later...

Went to this today. Was a nice day. Very sunny and I spent the morning watching the practice from the edge of the hillside car-park, occasionally falling asleep in the sun.

Met up with Mr and Mrs Thorin, admired the Caterhams and took about 112 pictures.

Went to this today. Was a nice day. Very sunny and I spent the morning watching the practice from the edge of the hillside car-park, occasionally falling asleep in the sun.

Met up with Mr and Mrs Thorin, admired the Caterhams and took about 112 pictures.

Hello, was good to meet you and catch up today... Very nice day wasn't it, and as predicted the back of my neck is quite sunburnt now. :(

After we last saw you we had a wander up to the toilets and back to the car for a bit to change camera batteries and then want and sat back on the hill top by your car for a while but didn't see you. Had a bit of a wander round the paddock then left about 15:45 I think.

I took just over 100 photos too I think, half rubbish but I'll upload some in a bit.