The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DoLuck bodykits

Tee from China

Funnily enough i cant make up my mind either..

I like the 'boxyness' if this one...

http://www.do-luck.co.uk/images2/jza80late1.jpg

But i also like the sleekness of this...

http://www.do-luck.co.uk/images/jza2.jpg

Im not sure about the front lip though.. Im wondering how would the active spoiler work with these?

The early one doesn't have cutouts in the front bumper for the facelift indicators/sidelights whereas the late one does. As for the Trial, neither rear is a copy of the other - they are different styles if you look closely.

Yeah, I know that but surely you could fit the early kit to a late by using the relevant indicators and visa versa and the only thing I can see is that you would have to sort out the sidelights but not a big problem with regards to the front bumper but I assume that the skirts and rear bumper would be interchangeable - or is there a difference there too? Could you use the skirts and rear bumper with the later bumper style on a face-lift and use the later kit on a pre-facelift? As jevansio pointed out the front wings look wider on the late model than on the other picture of the pre-facelift but there are no wings listed only flares!

Yeah, I know that but surely you could fit the early kit to a late by using the relevant indicators and visa versa and the only thing I can see is that you would have to sort out the sidelights but not a big problem with regards to the front bumper but I assume that the skirts and rear bumper would be interchangeable - or is there a difference there too? Could you use the skirts and rear bumper with the later bumper style on a face-lift and use the later kit on a pre-facelift? As jevansio pointed out the front wings look wider on the late model than on the other picture of the pre-facelift but there are no wings listed only flares!

I think the normal kit comes without front fenders, the wider front fenders are an optional extra, the picture is a big misleading if it's advertising only the standard kit (front & rear bumpers, sides & spats) as it's actually showing the wider front wings which are extra.

The wings do to a certain degree make the first one. It would be my choice of the two but maybes thats because I live daily with the second one on an aristo. The second one is an adaptation of the aero wyvern kit that do luck did for the aristo and probably other cars. It looks the knackers but is not looking widebody-esque that the wings on the first one project a look of. Maybe if I didn't see it every day and the extra wings were on it I would go with the second one. As for your last comment dude please tell me you didn't mean that??? active spoiler with either of those kits---please look at the pictures and think about it lol.