The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West Motor Show 2008

Guest www.swms.info

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
its about 1/4 hour from my house wile if u want help to sort out a stand there let me no! i go most years only ever seen 2 supras there at once so we could do with putting on a stand...

How big's your garden and driveway?? Perhaps we should camp over at busters afterwards so we can get pi**ed together lolol.

Wouldn't be a prob here, field upon field lol.

a lot closer for me witch is good i just want to get to as many meet as i can this year!!:)

So do I, only thing with the Jap fest is we gotta say if we going by the end of Feb and we just had a couple of expensive months plus Paul been rained off work a lot in January so we need to save a little. Hard pushed this month for doing that as it's his Mums 60th this weekend and his Sisters 40th the following week

I am up for this, and live 15 mins from the site. If anyone needs to stay over the night we have 2 spare rooms. Give us a shout if you need shelter and beer??!! ;)

Save Parking for several Supras too??

In that case I'd like first dibs for a stay over. :D (Providing Hubby can get the next day off that is, or we come over the night before and all be hungover on the meet lol.)

Save Parking for several Supras too??

In that case I'd like first dibs for a stay over. :D (Providing Hubby can get the next day off that is, or we come over the night before and all be hungover on the meet lol.)

Um, I don't think I have ever been to a show and NOT been hungover :blink: 1st dibs BTW

Oh, we have a garden and longe too - supra party?????:Pling::sly:

• 4 weeks later...