The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurburgring Trip 2008! 24th-> 29th July

SteveR

George, you do know I'm an hour twenty North of the ring right? Please do drop me a PM before you go.

Mike

Ok Mike. planning to go over first decent weekend in Feb (if there is one) so I will keep an eye on the web cam & weather forecast its normally last minute stuff with me but I will let you know

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike (Just changing the subject slightly Im sure Steve wont mind)

I cant remember whether I spoke to you last year on this subject, but I'm looking to leave the car over there for the season and just fly, so much easier and less wear and tear ect, there are two ways either leave the car at Nurburg and fly to Frankfurt from my local airport Southampton then hire a car, or store the car near an airport which would then save on car hire.

if you are around 1.5 hrs north of the ring would that put you near Düsseldorf and if so do you know of any lockups or long term car parks or any garage that can store a car for a reasonable monthly cost.

Dont worry if there is nothing around, Ive always got plan one, I'm just trying to aviod the car hire

Regards George

I suspect Mike may offer to 'look after it' for you George. ;)

I don't mind chit-chat at all, all the important stuff will be on page 1 and I'll PM people when they need to be aware of anything so they can ignore all this if they like, safe in the knowledge they won't miss anything essential. :)

Hi, Can you put me down for a place. I have an auto right now, but think the manual conversion will be done by then, other than that, will probably be pretty stock, but should still be fun.. never been on the ring.

Added :)

My car for the last 2 years trips was stock. I just sold it and will hopefully get another Supe before I go back - but a stock car is fine & great fun. :)

looks like this year's club plans for the N'Ring are going nicely. :)

I hope I can make the same weekend as you guys but my plans this year are goin to be a bit more 'last minute' than previous years.

Still hoping to do a minimum of two trips but I'm also going to visit China this summertime, so NRing trips are being planed around that.

Bloody walkie talkies will have to buy some new ones AGAIN. Btw Martin is thinking of this trip with me either as passenger in mine or stretching the aerotops legs

You're such a retard, what have you done with them this time lol??

It'd be good if both the 'R brothers' can make it out (especially as you both had to drop out last time.) :thumbs: