Le Mans 2008 - Who's Going?

Pig

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eveyone ready then? Got in from work at 10:00 tonight after beening down south this week ran round like a mad man putting stuff in the car and packing a bag so when I get home from work I can get changed and throw the bag in the car (and Kate) and do one to Keele serivces for the run to dover. woot!

Eveyone ready then? Got in from work at 10:00 tonight after beening down south this week ran round like a mad man putting stuff in the car and packing a bag so when I get home from work I can get changed and throw the bag in the car (and Kate) and do one to Keele serivces for the run to dover. woot!

Tut tut. :D

I can't sleep too excited :D got everything ready to go in the supe (although H. is still whinging that it won't all fit)!!!

Vicki x

Have a great time folks. Drive safe. :)

That looks wicked, are we meeting up over there at some point? did you exchange numbers with H??

Yep :)

He's had a pm and I have his and Supragold's number in my phone!!

Right, we are off!!

H.

Good stuff, i dont have yours and have lost marks number :) Usless eh!

Have fun guys, bring back plenty of pics:)

And vids :eyebrows:

Have been working at Dover Docks last few days and seen some stunning cars going out to Le Mans. Seen a few Supes looking very nice. Also seen Zondas, Ferraris by the shed load although the F40 was better than all the rest. Lambos, Aston Martins etc. Got a few to boot them on the way to check-in. Put a massive smile on my face, my work mates think i'm sad :D

Wish I still had the Supe to along in as they dont look out of place amongst the other supercars IMO

have a good one all those going

Gaz :)