• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are you staying Mark?

H.

I'm going with SpeedChills and camping mate. You?

Wednesday

1. LBM - Dover 18:30 Hrs

Thursday

1. Havard, M5WTT, STE D....10.05 Dover - Calais!

2. Supragold, - 06:50 Dover - Calais!

Friday

I'm going with SpeedChills and camping mate. You?

We're going as a convoy of at least 3. I'll sort out the camping when we get there, it makes the trip more interesting....:D

Cant wait for this, H what we doing about camping, just sorting it out when we get there??

As above matey boy!!:D

H.

Guest ben3y

we've managed to get a 5day ferry pass for £120 for 2 people with sea france.

heading down thursday morning catching 9.45 am ferry to calais. Can't wait now :nana:

• 1 month later...

Right then, just booked my return hotel visit in Abbeville!

Trip is now set as follows.

Set of from Wigan/Manchester about 6pm Weds 12th

Arrive hotel in Dover about 10.30pm

Ferry Crossing 10.05am Thursday 13th

Arrive at Le Mans 8pm, Thursday evening

Camp Thurs, Fri, Sat at the circuit

After race, return to Abbeville and stay in Hotel Sunday night

Return Ferry 11.30 Monday 16th

Wooty woot!!:)

H.

Well our last minute planning meeting went well, so far between six of us we have a large bottle of vodka packed, no-where to sleep on the Thursday night and a long list of stuff that needs to be got before Wednesday! We did have a damn good curry and watched 'Gone in 60 Seconds' though:d

Three sleeps till we set off ....woot:d:d:d

Vicki x

good site for car regs in france for anyone intrested.

H and Ste ill sort the deflectors out! According to these sites you also need certificate of insurance and V5 hmm.

http://gitelink.com/france-travel.htm

http://driving.drive-alive.co.uk/driving-in-france.htm

I never bother with deflectors. I bought some once years ago and couldn't figure out where to attach them. I never really drive at night over there anyway.

good site for car regs in france for anyone intrested.

H and Ste ill sort the deflectors out! According to these sites you also need certificate of insurance and V5 hmm.

http://gitelink.com/france-travel.htm

http://driving.drive-alive.co.uk/driving-in-france.htm

I would take copies if I were you mate. I'll take my licence but only copies of everything else.

H.

Whats the score if i want to go this weekend? ive never been before, do i have to get tickets and are you lot camping?

You can just go and get your tickets at the track. You can also get your camping permits etc while you are there. As long as you can get a crossing then you'll be laughing. We have booked a ferry but we'll buy all the other stuff when we get there.

If you want to try and tag along with us Jamie then that would be great. We'll be hitting Dover at 9.00 Thursday morning for a 10.00 crossing. I think that this ferry is now full. You could always catch us on the other side. I'll pm you my mobile if needed.....;)

H.

You can just go and get your tickets at the track. You can also get your camping permits etc while you are there. As long as you can get a crossing then you'll be laughing. We have booked a ferry but we'll buy all the other stuff when we get there.

If you want to try and tag along with us Jamie then that would be great. We'll be hitting Dover at 9.00 Thursday morning for a 10.00 crossing. I think that this ferry is now full. You could always catch us on the other side. I'll pm you my mobile if needed.....;)

H.

Thanks mate, just going to talk with a couple of mates this evening and see if they fancy it:)

To be honest you'll be lucky getting a camping spot if you just turn up these days. There might be some left at some of the crap sites - it's gonna be a major PITA driving around to find somewhere though.

To be honest you'll be lucky getting a camping spot if you just turn up these days. There might be some left at some of the crap sites - it's gonna be a major PITA driving around to find somewhere though.

We cheated last time!!;)

:taped: This could be fun.

This is gonna be quality. Jon / Jamie have you guys still got the same mobile numbers? I'll give you a call :)

You going.....brilliant! Im now staying in a hotel in le mans a short walk from the track!

Mark, call me on 07863121614 - personal

or work 07866750908