The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas Give-away 2007 #4

mawby

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, "Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you

doing?"

"I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied.

"You've gotta be kiddin' me." "No, would you like to give it a try?"

Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..."

So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewellery, car keys, and then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy

handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, "What the heck happened

to you?" He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got

there.

When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in

sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and said: "This just ain't gonna be your day, cupcake..."

who do you think gonna win this time

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me or somebody else :(

Just to keep Keancy amused and keep up my record of amusing content in all competition posts:

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

LOL

I am completely alone at the moment so I turned the radio up to full blast lol.

Franky goes to Holywood "The Power of Love"