The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Ridox build thread!! 😈

brom86

Well got myself my first supra few weeks back and though would start small build thread. Not doing much as it's in great condition but wanted to record all the things a do to the car

spec-

1997 Facelift n/a auto

A01B Torsen LSD

Oem body kit

rear wiper deleted

S2000 ariel stubby

Tein Super Street coil-overs front

Bilstein (oem+) coil-overs rear

Ls400 big brake upgrade

Braided brake lines

Staggered 18x9j 18x10j gunmetal grey japan racing 12s

Polished throttle body

Polished inlet manifold

Painted cam cover

Facelift headlights

Facelift rear light clusters

Whifbitz back box with 2.5" stainless custom exhaust system

Pioneer mp3/bt bluetooth headunit

Pioneer front/rear speakers

subwoofer and amp

Facelift rear/front seats (50k millage)

Black carpet

Black headlining

Spats, skirts, fuel flap, wing mirrors, bonnet, front bumper, both wings and spoiler painted 202 black since owning the car.

(List updated 11/04/16)

uploadfromtaptalk1399413677629.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413691619.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413707553.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413722156.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413742214.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413755116.jpg

got the car in Belfast so went over as foot passenger, got the car and jumped back on same ferry :)

uploadfromtaptalk1399413865319.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413885414.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413899983.jpg

Got home with a faultless drive however the exhaust was just too loud for me, sorry jim, so went to rms exhaust in Prestwick to get it quieter

uploadfromtaptalk1399413968698.jpg

Soon as it was nice gave it a good polish and headed to the beach to show it off as anyone would

uploadfromtaptalk1399414034849.jpg[ATTACH]185174[/

Car has white led sidelights that look amazing but the standard yellow main beams let the look down so change them to philips extream white

uploadfromtaptalk1399414337489.jpg

Felt the car needed the windows tinted so went to autoglaze, kilmarnock today and got them done, what a difference and makes the car meaner looking a think :) everyone says it's like the night ride car and am beginning to think it is haha so here's a before and after

uploadfromtaptalk1399414186509.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399414201599.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399414212609.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399413755116.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399414045389.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399414065021.jpg

Edited by brom86 (see edit history)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tints look great Craig, and I agree on the exhaust lol, what did you do to quieten it down bud? I'm gutted that the headlights haven't cleared, I have a front on pic of the car a few days before selling and they're crystal clear, don't know if it was something to do with sitting unused for a while then the heat of the engine and the drive to Belfast in the rain that caused it. I know you're on the lookout for some new lights but I'd persevere with those if you can before giving up as the clear lenses and black inserts really look good when they're not steamed up.

attachment.php?attachmentid=185186&d=1398767608

Edited by jim (see edit history)

Yeah jim ill get a set and maybe try fix them up so they are perfect if not may need to let them go, thanks for the comments people, wish was coming to the meet this weekend but heading to japfest with my dad, he stays 5 mins away from the track. Can't wait to attend a Glasgow meet, see everyone's cars and get introduced

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New chrome heater and air vent surrounds fitted, air vents were easy but the small fan speed one was a nightmare and if u look at the clock it took me half an hour nearly for 1 haha anyway looks good and happy with results. Planning on removing the dash though next month and doing a plasti dip finish on all interior panels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well its been a very very busy day today however a wouldn't of done half of it if it wasn't for westy!! Cheers again dude!! Changed the chrome intake back to stock, changed my broken door close mechanism which turned out to be a cu#t of a job, painted all calipers from green to red, gave the cam covers a lick of paint along with the screws which would look good but one side was broke and it needed alot of prep so done a quick fix for now. Door card arms were wrecked, the leather lifted at both sides which was weird so again thanks to westy changed them for his old mint condition ones!! All in all car is coming along. Few more bits needing touched up but am getting there

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Edited by brom86 (see edit history)