The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is anyone interested in a new Chris Wilson SMIC

downimpact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These have previously been proved to support up to 554hp.

:innocent: think your find they have been proven higher than that, I run one and have 592hp on a single and I cant remember what TLicense power figure was but he is running twin Blitz turbos ;)

I am interested, but its a steep price as I'm @ BPU and staying there. But a 18 year old stock IC would probably love the replacement. I will check in here to see if others join.

I'm guessing shipping to Denmark isn't a problem?

How hard is the installation btw? Is it just a matter of removing the front bumper and inner fenders?

Need to get deposits for at least 4 units, if there's serious intent I'll get current costings, but they will be over £680 plus VAT each, as £680 was a price from about 2 years back, and raw materials have gone up a lot since then. They are straight bolt in swap for the stock SMIC and use all the original fittings and the original duct. They are built to the very highest standard.

Guest Cool Hand

Does it also work better with stock twin "heaters" at BPU?

I would really love to take one since I want to keep my active spoiler and dont find any FMIC that fit without getting rid of it.

But the problem is that I wont have 800 pounds until October/November.

Will you build more than the ones that have paid a deposit so that I can buy one later this year?

I would really love to take one since I want to keep my active spoiler and dont find any FMIC that fit without getting rid of it.

But the problem is that I wont have 800 pounds until October/November.

Will you build more than the ones that have paid a deposit so that I can buy one later this year?

+1 on all of the above :D

Guest Cool Hand

Alright, so can you make one for me outside of the group buy?

Because as I said, right now I cant join it.

If so, would it be more expensive?

Deposit would be £250 The people who make them really want to do batches of 10 or more. That's never going to happen these days, although years back they did me a batch of ten and they sold straight away. They will do an absolute minimum of four, and they charge more. They wouldn't consider a one off, unless the price was probably double. They have to order the cores in especially and they just don't like small orders :( Sorry.