The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance Survey

mawby

It has been suggested a few times now that the club insurance scheme is not as good as it was when it first started. In a effort to find out exactly who is and who isn't using the scheme, and what is right and wrong with the scheme, I have put together a survey. The survey covers all aspects of the scheme and provides plenty of space for any complaints, compliments or suggestions to be made. We will then use the results to determine the fate of the scheme - whether it should stay or go, or are there any areas we need to discuss with Jae to make the scheme better.

So now is your chance to voice your opinion on the scheme and have it listened to. Please complete this survey even if you don't use the scheme so that we have an idea of who is benefitting from it! It takes between 2 and 5 minutes to complete depending on what you have to say.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/survey.php?&do=take&sid=59

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gzaerojon
gzaerojon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

:( I'd like to voice my opinion too as I'm not too impressed with sky

Guest gzaerojon

i notice I'm not alone with the lack of knowledge that a finance house buys the policy, then things turn ugly when trying to cancel :(

The two things I disliked andI have put them in my survey the price and using the Like for like as a bargaining tool! as my insurance was more than £300 dearer than other companies but I did go with Sky for that like for like also they did not even attempt to match or bridge the gap. It was a case of take or leave it.

i notice I'm not alone with the lack of knowledge that a finance house buys the policy, then things turn ugly when trying to cancel :(

Yer that really peeed me off when I swapped from NA to TT only to find that the TT price had gone up loads. Just a ridiculous renewal quote as well :(

Some people have filled it in a bit daft for example only one person has cancelled a policy but 4 have had problems cancelling a policy which seems strange!

Hope the answers help.

I think this is down to people wanting to cancel (so have had problems cancelling), but the problem being is the fact that you are charged a large sum of money. Hence why only 1 person has cancelled.

Had my renewal quote from Sky including BPU yesterday of £1155.

Just phoned A Plan and got £676 for the same quote. Think im going A plan despite the lack of agreed value.

Mark

When I changed a few questions to have an N/A option it reset the results graphs, although the original values are still there in the survey. If you filter the survey results by Yes for that question you will see move than one set of answers are displayed.

EDIT - All if you look at the results it says x number of votes but if you add up all the votes for each question the total doesn't match.

I will see if I can get the graphs to update for those questions I changed.

Some people have filled it in a bit daft for example only one person has cancelled a policy but 4 have had problems cancelling a policy which seems strange!

Hope the answers help.

i think this is because it asks you about your experience cancelling or claiming, even if you answer no to whether you've had to do these

i think this is because it asks you about your experience cancelling or claiming, even if you answer no to whether you've had to do these

ah man it shouldn't do. I even had the other mods test it to make sure that no longer happened. sodding thing. :(

31. [*] Have you ever claimed against your policy with Sky Insurance?

No

32. [*] Did you encounter any problems during your claim?

I haven't claimed.

33. [*] Would your experience of claiming though Sky Insurance influence your decision to renew with them?

???

Should I just answer no to 32 and 33?

• 2 weeks later...