330 5.871

MPH 1 83.04

660 8.745

990 11.142

MPH2 111.09

1320 13.302

so thats 13.302 @ 111.09 mph :)

Vid is here:

Please use the pic of my car on the strip at Shakey if you wish :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14425&d=1238535761

• 2 months later...

I was up in bishopscourt today! great fun, some very fast cars, was suprised how well mine did time wise.

1994 Supra SZ Manual

TRD catback, HKS induction kit, walbro fuel pump, K-sport coilovers, Ultralite Nurburgring wheels 235/40/R18 all round

My best, I got a time of 14.870 seconds @ 94.69mph with a 60ft time of 2.382 that was against a 92 GT4 Celica

Bishopscourt is in Down-patrick in northern Ireland which is actually the UK so I think mine counts :D i've the slip to prove it :D

Added

Cheers man :)

Nice time that is mate well done. You'd be even quicker on stock rims rather than those heavy 18s ;)

Thanks :) I know thats exactly my taughts! Problem is my stock rims have snow tyres... they are only good for drift tracks :D I'll have to get a decent set of R888's or something if possible for runs in the future. Was hilarious, I was out for the day, did 7 runs and had my poor girlfriend on the sideline watching and every time I came back after a run I'd just say "I wanna do another one just to make sure I break the 14 second barrier!" LOL as all my runs were like 15.014 or 15.030 etc etc. I said feck it, I'm gonna try launch this at nearly 4000rpm. Made some difference, the car shot forward it was really grippy and the fact it was roasting hot too helped!. My girlfriend then ran over with the slip when I was in the que again and said "Look! 14.870, you broke the 14 second barrier now can we PLEASE go home?!" I was like...... :D yes , yes we can :D

• 1 month later...
Guest S600VXR

1.65 60ft! Fuck me thats quick!!:run:

Well done mate! Thanks for extending the invite to us HSV boys... even if it resulted in me breaking mine! LOL

Please update my time.:)

1.653 60ft

10.93 1/4mile

126.2 mph

Unopened stock engine.

Congrats Jamie, brilliant time for a manual! Especially on road legal drag radials rather than wrinkles :thumbs:

It's amazing how saving on the 60ft brings the ET tumbling down. What was different setup wise from last year?

Cheers,

Brian.

Congrats Jamie.

Other end of the spectrum but could I have mine added please?

1/4 ET 14.0890 1/4 MPH 88.4 60ft 2.232 User jimwire Model jspec Turbos stock Boost stock Trans manual - 6 TC Stall Tyres Pirelli p zero rosso Event/Track suprapod 2009 Notes 18" wheels

Not too happy but had a great time and slighty better than last year.

Congrats Jamie, brilliant time for a manual! Especially on road legal drag radials rather than wrinkles :thumbs:

It's amazing how saving on the 60ft brings the ET tumbling down. What was different setup wise from last year?

Cheers,

Brian.

Thanks mate, not much difference, line lock, decent tyres and more boost, ive retired for drag racing now:)

Thanks mate, not much difference, line lock, decent tyres and more boost, ive retired for drag racing now:)

Best time to retire mate - you've proved your point and done the time. Getting below 10's would necessitate considerable further investment and moving away from having a road car.

Doesn't a 1.6 60ft launch feel great?!!! Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside lol.

Did you do anything suspension wise at the rear - soften the coilovers etc. or was the compliance on launch in the high profile of the sidewall on those DR's with lowish pressure?

Best time to retire mate - you've proved your point and done the time. Getting below 10's would necessitate considerable further investment and moving away from having a road car.

Doesn't a 1.6 60ft launch feel great?!!! Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside lol.

Did you do anything suspension wise at the rear - soften the coilovers etc. or was the compliance on launch in the high profile of the sidewall on those DR's with lowish pressure?

I put the coilovers on the softest setting and ran the tyres at 11psi, sure felt good when it hooked up, i knew it was a 10 second run right there, you might have noticed i got a bit excited in the video.:D

Hi Mods, can you put me down in the Singles table please.

Suprapod Aug '09

Reaction - .5762

60 ft - 1.7480

1/8 mile - 7.8915 @ 91.80

1000 - 10.17629.9959

1/4 mile - 12.1760

MPH - 115.37

GT4088R - 1.35bar

15 inch compomotive with MT/ET Drag

6 speed (But only used 4!)

Now for the 11's :eyebrows:

Thanks