Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LIKWIDART 3D Graphics

Work... what work? MEMBERSHIP EXPIRED
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up LIKWIDART 3D Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Thread created for LIKWIDART
    Many thanks to all the members who voted to approve my Likwidart Traders application - really appreciate it guys. As some of you may already know I make all the badges for Supra's (which are self adhesive) at the original size and in all colors/chromes including some speciality effects such as Carbon/Flake/Pearl etc - I have attached a few pics of some of the badges I make - they're not all shown in every available color but any logo can be made in any of the various colors shown throughout these attached pics. Dependant on demand I generally have them in stock and ready to post, and if anything is required in a custom effect or as a custom one-off design then I can generally supply in approx 2-3 weeks from receipt of payment - I work alone, so although I endeavour to sort things as fast as possible, sometimes there's not enough hours in the day (designing/making/fitting/packaging/emails etc), so please bear with me on occasion as I do and will get to everyone as soon as physically possible. Satisfaction is guaranteed and I personally deal with every enquiry and every request - if you'd like a quick response please contact me direct either by email, or preferably call me! - and if you do, it always helps if you can let me know the color of your car (for color co-ordination) and your telephone number.

As to prices - my badges are never going to be as cheap as "stickers" as I don't just buy them in or "press a button" but have to individually hand craft every component of each badge and this can be quite time consuming - so prices are based upon the amount of time it takes me to make, and sometimes a very small or intricate badge can work out more expensive than a larger but simpler designed one - the smaller something is, the harder it is to make, bit like jewellery making!. As a price example though, the horned Toyota badges, Supra badges and Turbo badges in any color are all 15each plus 2.50 p&p and paypals surcharge, so 17.50 total - although if two badges where ordered I would do them for 29.00 total (inc p&p etc). If an order where placed for.two Toyota badges plus one Supra badge, all at 15each, then they would be 45 plus 2.50 p&p etc - 47.50 - but I'll reduce it by 17.5% so they'd come in at 39.00 total. However if an order is placed which amounts to 35 or over then I will reduce the order price/amount by 20%. If anyone wants to know a price for a specific logo then the price may be reduced if ordered along with something else - so please ask as it's not all necessarily cast in stone!, and I'll do what I can!.

For those who may be interested, due to available time I am only able to attend two car shows, the JapFest at CastleCombe (Bristol/Wiltshire-May) and the JAE at Wicksteed Park (Northampton/Kettering-September), where I will fit badges and logo's at no extra charge - and if anyone can get to me (I'm in Walsall near Birmingham) then I will gladly fit your badges for you, again at no additional cost. All my badges are easy to fit so-long as the "supplied" fitting info is followed, and anyone unsure can always call me and I'll talk you through it - so no mistakes or wrongly fitted badges!. As said, I will do everything possible to sort what you want and will gladly help you stylize and color co-ordinate your Supra to suit just how you want and bring it to it's best potential. Personally I like things to look just right, preferably "well cool", so if you would like help choosing the right "look" I will sort it - I'm a "technical" illustrator so if you where to email/send a pic of your car I would return your pic showing you exactly how your car would look "re-styled/badged" before it's actually done! - but please note - call me first!!! so that I can explain what sort of pic/shot/angle I'd need to work from. I know that not all of my Likwidart designs are everybody's cup of tea, but a little bit of "detailing" or personalising never hurt anyone, so I hope to do some good work with you guys and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards - Rob - LIKWIDART...........07866 784434 ...........landline 01922 645938 ...........rob@likwidart.com.............www.likwidart.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LIKWIDART; 24-04-13 at 23:49.

0 to Naughty in 6 Seconds Club Member SupraStar 3000's Avatar
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Sorry, tired eyes so may have missed but any prices.

1x Supra in black
    Ed - GZ Aero TT (Jurgen sourced and modified)

I will be watching Santa's genitals closely to make sure they dont become unfuzzed - Branners Dec 6 2012
    Veering dangerously towards NWS here folks. Less gimpy masks please - Branners Dec 23 2012
    It doesnt feel right to be in nws with a flacid member - hiten55 March 30 2013
    Thats nothing! you should have seen the beast who sat on the front of mine at summer madness with no knickers on!! i had to buy a new FMIC panel as the froth from the gash had damaged the gold plating! was not happy - mitchell9006 April 23 2013
    I just have a roll holder in my room, it looks odd but saves time..... I really need a bin though. - Graham1984 June 23 2013

Work... what work? Club Member Steve A's Avatar
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    ok ok the inner child in me has to know how much for the 10cm autobot badge?, could it be done in black with purple eyes?

I'm part of the furniture Club Member listy's Avatar
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    This reminds me, I must ring Rob tomorrow!
    Custom badge to finalise
    1994 NA manual
    1993 NA-TT manual

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve A View Post
    ok ok the inner child in me has to know how much for the 10cm autobot badge?, could it be done in black with purple eyes?
    Hi Steve - the 10cm Autobots are 25 (inc p&p etc) - and I have them with purple eye's, along with Orange,Red,Blu etc etc - if you're interested please email or call me. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Forum bellend Club Member Graham1984's Avatar
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraStar 3000 View Post

1x Supra in black
    Is that the one in the first picture Ed as I like the look of that too, also curious about getting the standard toyota badge in chrome for the front and back.

Lovely products you have for sale too
    R.I.P Roger

No raw meat or Jaffa Cakes are kept in my car overnight...

Tech expert.

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by listy View Post
    This reminds me, I must ring Rob tomorrow!
    Custom badge to finalise
    Hi Jon - don't forget to call me please Jon as I'm starting to get things made ready for the JapFest this week, so if it's to be sorted for then we need to make the final design decision. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

What search button? Club Member wewsupra's Avatar
    Feedback
    22 (100%)
    ive got LIKWIDART on my car and rob is a top bloke as i live near walsall rob fitted mine spot on
    (rob ive got to get you a photo of the toyota on my roof for you ill get it done soon asp)
    do you still do the dash rings
    supra twin turbo wooshhh
    Fiat blue supra with full body kit and extras
    thanks rich
    blew up a 1994 twin turbo engine 88k crank and shells wounded in action 05/03/2012
    2012 now got a vvti twin turbo engine (1998) 49k 5 speed

Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIKWIDART View Post
    Hi Jon - don't forget to call me please Jon as I'm starting to get things made ready for the JapFest this week, so if it's to be sorted for then we need to make the final design decision. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.
    Will do Rob. Tomorrow morning hopefully. If not, definitely in the afternoon
    1994 NA manual
    1993 NA-TT manual

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraStar 3000 View Post

1x Supra in black
    Hi Ed - the Supra, horned Toyota and Turbo badges are all 17.50 each in total - which includes p&p and paypals surcharge. Any badges ordered that amount to 35 or more I deduct 20percent, so for instance two Toyota badges (30), one Supra (15), one Turbo (15) and one "word"Toyota (10) badge would work out to 50 total. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wewsupra View Post
    ive got LIKWIDART on my car and rob is a top bloke as i live near walsall rob fitted mine spot on
    (rob ive got to get you a photo of the toyota on my roof for you ill get it done soon asp)
    do you still do the dash rings
    Hi Rich - I'd probably have to make a set of the Dash/Rings as I think I only have one set of Chrome in stock, but I'd preffer to see the fittings on your dash so to make evarything needed and maybe in Chrome Blu for your car? - so if you get chance come ove please Rich. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

What search button? Club Member wewsupra's Avatar
    Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIKWIDART View Post
    Hi Rich - I'd probably have to make a set of the Dash/Rings as I think I only have one set of Chrome in stock, but I'd preffer to see the fittings on your dash so to make evarything needed and maybe in Chrome Blu for your car? - so if you get chance come ove please Rich. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.
    rob ill give you a bell weekend and come over to you if your free ill be in touch
    supra twin turbo wooshhh
    Fiat blue supra with full body kit and extras
    thanks rich
    blew up a 1994 twin turbo engine 88k crank and shells wounded in action 05/03/2012
    2012 now got a vvti twin turbo engine (1998) 49k 5 speed

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wewsupra View Post
    rob ill give you a bell weekend and come over to you if your free ill be in touch
    Look forward to seein you again rich - call me first though please - if the weather behaves itself I should be able to get a pic of your roof "Toyota". Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Thought I'd throw this in here

I was speaking to Rob before JapFest, and discussed a custom badge for the Supra, to go on the boot lid.
    The request was, a 3 inch wide oval, with a carbon effect centre, chrome border, and Supra in white.

Rob got it done, and I picked it up at JapFest. I haven't had a chance to fit it yet, but here's a picture (taken on iPad, sorry )

Really happy with the quality of it, just need the time to go and put it on.

Oh, and Rob made two (so currently only TWO of these badges in existence), in case I wanted another for some reason, so unless it sold at JapFest, he still has it.

Good to chat for a bit too Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1994 NA manual
    1993 NA-TT manual

I'm part of the furniture Events Organiser Westy's Avatar
    Feedback
    58 (100%)
    Price for

Behemoth

Written in gold chrome in the same font as the Veilside pics.
    2000 Toyota Supra RZ TT6 VVTi - 202 Black
    1994 Toyota Supra RZ TT6 - 1A1 Anthracite
    Both imported by Jurgen @ JM IMPORTS

My YouTube Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast