The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Wheels 2016

ripped_fear

Its easier for me to just do the Saturday as I need to get the boy to his party on Sunday, but I've committed to both days and wont change anything unless its OK by you.

No buddy its should be fine if just saturday is preferable just say and i can amend my documents :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok let me know mate.

Lilnum and Sarah aren't coming for food.

My mates not coming now (no permission from the other half) so just me for the evening meal :)

I'm going to sit this one out, entirely unfortunately.

I'm out.

Thats a shame bud hope your ok and see you soon :)

haven't had chance to look at it properly yet to see what it is but got home last night and was a trail of oil on the floor on the driveway from where i had reversed in and seems to have come from the screamer pipe..... hoping its not as bad as its seeming atm but will update you more in the next day or 2 when I know more :( still drove fine and sounded normal on the way home but not keen on where the oils coming from...

haven't had chance to look at it properly yet to see what it is but got home last night and was a trail of oil on the floor on the driveway from where i had reversed in and seems to have come from the screamer pipe..... hoping its not as bad as its seeming atm but will update you more in the next day or 2 when I know more :( still drove fine and sounded normal on the way home but not keen on where the oils coming from...

Damn mate hope its nothing serious, let me know If i can help!

Saturday night meal

Burna + Dee

Ripped_fear + Grace

Wile + Mandy

ShawnPreece

James_cbr

TTPaul + Kate

Littlenum + Sarah

Ok, for the meal on Saturday night, I'm suggesting La Tasca at 7pm. It will be a group booking so we can take advantage of the 'Party Menu' http://latasca.com/_assets/2015/08/La-Tasca-Party-Menu-LR.pdf, and the 'Valencia' option looks good for the money at £25 each. They will then cater the 'Valencia' menu for number of people in our group, so I will need definite numbers please people. I also need to know if anyone else besides Grace requires vegetarian options, as the restaurant will need to know in advance so it can provide more dishes to suit.

I will need definite numbers by Wednesday evening, as I will be booking it then and paying the deposit.

I look forward to seeing you all there :)

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

Damn mate hope its nothing serious, let me know If i can help!

Thanks mate with a massive help from lil num this weekend I think the supra should be fine for bringing down :) will 100% confirm this in the week

Saturday night meal

Burna + Dee

Ripped_fear + Grace

Wile + Mandy

ShawnPreece

James_cbr

TTPaul + Kate

Littlenum + Sarah

Ok, for the meal on Saturday night, I'm suggesting La Tasca at 7pm. It will be a group booking so we can take advantage of the 'Party Menu' http://latasca.com/_assets/2015/08/La-Tasca-Party-Menu-LR.pdf, and the 'Valencia' option looks good for the money at £25 each. They will then cater the 'Valencia' menu for number of people in our group, so I will need definite numbers please people. I also need to know if anyone else besides Grace requires vegetarian options, as the restaurant will need to know in advance so it can provide more dishes to suit.

I will need definite numbers by Wednesday evening, as I will be booking it then and paying the deposit.

I'm 100% for the meal :)

Saturday night meal

Burna + Dee

Ripped_fear + Grace

Wile + Mandy

ShawnPreece

James_cbr

TTPaul + Kate

Littlenum + Sarah

Anymore for the meal? Booking tomorrow evening.