The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec V160 Precision/6Boost

np89

Engine Type - Single Turbo

Engine Spec - Fully Forged 2JZ GTE, CP Carillo 86.5mm pistons, Eagle Conrods, BC 264 Cams, Dual BC Springs, ID1000 Injectors, -8AN Fuel Lines, Walbro 485 lift pump, 2l swirl pot, twin 044s, SATS Motorsport Cam Gears, Turbosmart 60mm Ext. Wastegate, Honda Civic EP Coilpacks

Rev Limit - 8500rpm

Turbo - Precision 6466 .82 Vband, 6boost manifold Vband

Fuel Used - 97RON Super

Exhaust - 3" Turbo Back free flow system, Hks Superdrager

Transmission - UK Spec V160, UK Spec Auto diff

ECU - Link G4+ "Supralink"

Mapped By - Richard Bradley @ Bradley Motorworks

Dyno Used - unknown

Power figure - 745.1 bhp

Torque figure - 586.2ft lbs

Boost Pressure - 2.2Bar maximage

Edited by np89 (see edit history)

Wow. That little turbo seems to hold the power very nicely up to 8.5k :thumbs:

Great result.

Thanks bud! Yea the 6boost and vband turbo housing seemed to have helped it immensely. Just the 97ron fuel here holds us back! But really pleased with the result! It drives absolutely savagely!

Great power for 97RON. I would suggest to change to a 3.5" full turbo back exhaust. 3" is too small for the power you are making.

I don't think I'm going to chase any more power at the moment to be honest, the car drives great so I think I'll keep it as it is rather than do any more at this stage! I do appreciate your point though, I have done well to make it work with 3" lol

• 2 weeks later...

That's a cracking result mate for the 6466. I have an extremely similar setup and made 690ish at wheels and 753rwhp on an ethanol mix on that turbo setup. I run a 3.5" but have a bottleneck 3" on Veilside exhaust which I'm looking to get removed. Standard rev limit mind despite fully forged engine.

Good work mate.

That's a cracking result mate for the 6466. I have an extremely similar setup and made 690ish at wheels and 753rwhp on an ethanol mix on that turbo setup. I run a 3.5" but have a bottleneck 3" on Veilside exhaust which I'm looking to get removed. Standard rev limit mind despite fully forged engine.

Good work mate.

Thanks Greg! Took a bit to get it all working the way I wanted but seems to have turned out well!