The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Posts Regarding Trade Cars

mawby

It might be best if we stop mentioning Trade Cars, also known as Bargain Cars Direct in Wycombe - I've just done a google search for Trade Cars, Wycombe and this thread was #10 on the first page.

We wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong impression about Trade Cars, also known as Bargain Cars Direct in Wycombe just because they threatened legal action against this forum due to a couple of members thinking that they sell overpriced, tatty Supras and have abusive fanboys trolling the place, aruing with anyone who says anything slightly derogatory about Trade Cars, also known as Bargain Cars Direct.

So, I'm never going to say anything about Trade Cars, also known as Bargain Cars Direct, Wycombe again.

:innocent:

You're my hero.:cool:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyz Toyz, car dealer, in the High Wycombe area.... using the same website URL http://www.bargaincarsdirect.co.uk/156259/index.htm

That's strange, I wonder why they changed the name. Do you think they might have received some bad reports against them and changed their name?

So that's Boyz Toyz, formally Trade Cars (or bargain cars direct), in High Wycombe. (http://www.bargaincarsdirect.co.uk).

Boyz Toyz...

Just checking these are not the same guys are they?

If they registered the same name as someone else are they not infrigment of the law?

http://www.theboyztoyz.co.uk/

No they're a separate company it seems.

We're talking about Boyz Toyz in High Wycombe, Japanese car dealer formally called Trade Cars.

Don't say anything bad about them though. I'm sure just because they've changed their name they're perfectly fine now.... er... I mean obviously they were before, don't set the lawyers on me guv!

No they're a separate company it seems.

We're talking about Boyz Toyz in High Wycombe, Japanese car dealer formally called Trade Cars.

Don't say anything bad about them though. I'm sure just because they've changed their name they're perfectly fine now.... er... I mean obviously they were before, don't set the lawyers on me guv!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it, but er were these guys not trading under Trade Cars? In High Wycombe? Interesting name change.

lets not get in to the region of anything that could be seen to be intended solely to damage their business folks.

This thread is here to make it clear that discussions around their cars and services are not allowed.

Some of the posts above are not really adhering to that and becoming more of a discussion.

It is good to be clear that they are trading under 2 different names, but our intention is not to affect their business, only to ensure that they are not discussed on the forum be it good or bad service.

lets not get in to the region of anything that could be seen to be intended solely to damage their business folks.

This thread is here to make it clear that discussions around their cars and services are not allowed.

Some of the posts above are not really adhering to that and becoming more of a discussion.

It is good to be clear that they are trading under 2 different names, but our intention is not to affect their business, only to ensure that they are not discussed on the forum be it good or bad service.

I agree and its pretty obvious that some of the posts above are solely intending to damage this companies reputation and they should be removed

I agree and its pretty obvious that some of the posts above are solely intending to damage this companies reputation and they should be removed

Don't forget, I only just tolerate you being here so dont push your luck. Your posting style changed dramatically recently which makes me wonder who is behind that account now.

I don't think much has been said that's disparaging with regards to what this topic is all about....I do find you a curious entity though.:blink:

Anyway, in the words of Duncan Bannatyne and co, i'm out!

Don't forget, I only just tolerate you being here so dont push your luck. Your posting style changed dramatically recently which makes me wonder who is behind that account now.

It would be interesting to see what a court did think if the garage complained and it did get to Court, particulary if it was argued that Supracars was stirring up the rest of the forum and making people respond with negative comments. Many might suggest that the Supracars was provocating your members Branners and perhaps he is responsible for any legal action the garage might bring. Perhaps you should ban him for the good of the forum.