The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkiv Supra reveal on prime TV - Supra's needed

Jak jak

Well done to Jackie and Ian for organising the goblin event. Great turnout from across the country. It was excellent to see the tv team pick a supra. It is probably the next big impetus on the love of the car since Paul Walker exploded its tribute in fast and the furious. I’m sure it will see an interest with young people to want one. Heck it even made my old bones feel as though I should still own one. It was great to see my old red TT parked next to a storm blue TT that was my first colour in 1999. Their car: I’m sure there was lots of different personal opinions about some aspects of the car as we all have personal like and dislikes but no one could take away that it was a show stopper. I know after attending the biggest meet I ever went on in my car at the national car museum that many of our members cars were far and above the looks with engines that will have cost more than their car. But I really enjoyed their interpretation and thank them for it. I look forward to seeing the programme. Thanks for the event everyone. Cheers Ray

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Ian & Jackie for organising.

Was a good turnout, I was surprised to see so many Supras.

Nice to finally put name to faces.

Sheefa wherever you are I have a good vid of you leaving the event, loved the set up on your car :thumbs:

Was nice meeting everyone :)

Haha thanks pal. Can you WhatsApp me the video please? Cheers.

Great turn out folks, really surprised me for a cold Monday night in October in Wigan!

Car looked so different. Bear in mind it used to have a flaming wrap on the front then it’s definitely one made to stand out.

The turbo fan wheel covers will probably come off after a short amount of time and I need new glass or facelift lights for it and then it’s complete.

Then I have to find a fully covered wide garage to store it for the winter!

Happy with honest options good or bad on it for those who have seen it....

Thank you to everyone for attending on Monday. Think we managed about 22 Supra and 30 other Jap Cars from Jap 2 jap, UK hot cars and Toyota enthusiasts club.

As JB said it was an awesome night. Hope everyone else enjoyed it. Thank you for appreciation. It was a joint effort between JB, Darren, Rob UK, Ian and myself.

For anyone that hasn't seen the Supra yet, it will be our special guest at the Nec show on 8 to 10 November at the Nec Classic motor show. Do book your tickets, with our discount code and Come down and see it in the flesh.

We also have a MkV Supra on display, along with Ripped Fears Blue Twin Turbo and Spg Red UK Spec Twin Turbo.

I personally love the transformation of the special guest Mkiv, its a real eye catcher, a show stopper, its not to everyone taste, its definitely one of a kind. Not sure on the front wheels but love the colour scheme and graphics. Love the Led back lights and front indicators.

Thank you to everyone for attending on Monday. Think we managed about 22 Supra and 30 other Jap Cars from Jap 2 jap, UK hot cars and Toyota enthusiasts club.

As JB said it was an awesome night. Hope everyone else enjoyed it. Thank you for appreciation. It was a joint effort between JB, Darren, Rob UK, Ian and myself.

For anyone that hasn't seen the Supra yet, it will be our special guest at the Nec show on 8 to 10 November at the Nec Classic motor show. Do book your tickets, with our discount code and Come down and see it in the flesh.

We also have a MkV Supra on display, along with Ripped Fears Blue Twin Turbo and Spg Red UK Spec Twin Turbo.

I personally love the transformation of the special guest Mkiv, its a real eye catcher, a show stopper, its not to everyone taste, its definitely one of a kind. Not sure on the front wheels but love the colour scheme and graphics. Love the Led back lights and front indicators.

Big thanks to Harry for sorting the front and rear led lights, and working with the 26 year old wiring when they didn’t work.

Front wheel trims will be on short term but will have to come off as they have never been tested at high speeds and goblin works can’t guarantee what they would do at 100 mph. As the thing is limited to 112mph it wouldn’t be a huge issue but one I don’t fancy taking!

Big thanks to Harry for sorting the front and rear led lights, and working with the 26 year old wiring when they didn’t work.

Front wheel trims will be on short term but will have to come off as they have never been tested at high speeds and goblin works can’t guarantee what they would do at 100 mph. As the thing is limited to 112mph it wouldn’t be a huge issue but one I don’t fancy taking!

Always a pleasure, thanks for the kind words.