The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Coilovers

Glover

Bilsteins and Eibach springs if you want it a bit lower and firmer

Just done this last week, already have Bilsteins, but have now finally added the new Eibach springs from Paul Whiffin. The ride is nice and comfortable, not to hard, but really handles well when pushing the car hard in the twisties for a bit of fun :)

Just done this last week, already have Bilsteins, but have now finally added the new Eibach springs from Paul Whiffin. The ride is nice and comfortable, not to hard, but really handles well when pushing the car hard in the twisties for a bit of fun :)

Cheers mate, have you got a link to the ones you’ve bought! Sounds like just what I’m after !

Cheers mate, have you got a link to the ones you’ve bought! Sounds like just what I’m after !

/QUOTE]

Eibach springs from here: http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/eibach-pro-kit-lowering-springs-for-the-toyota-supra-soarer.html

And the cheapest place I found online for the shocks are here:

Fronts = https://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=290199;car=toyotasupra

Rears = https://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=316006;car=toyotasupra

I've got yellow Toyota Bilsteins on mine already, would they be the same as those?

Wonder if many came with them as stock.

I've got yellow Toyota Bilsteins on mine already, would they be the same as those?

Wonder if many came with them as stock.

/QUOTE]

I upgraded to Toyota yellow bilsteins way back in 2006/7, and that's what I still have on now with the eibachs.

The B6 bilsteins are supposed to be a bit better that the toyota yellow bilsteins. They apprantly have better valving, and Chris Wilson can also modify them for his suspension setup. He would know the differences I'm sure :)

I upgraded to Toyota yellow bilsteins way back in 2006/7, and that's what I still have on now with the eibachs.

The B6 bilsteins are supposed to be a bit better that the toyota yellow bilsteins. They apprantly have better valving, and Chris Wilson can also modify them for his suspension setup. He would know the differences I'm sure :)

Good to know - thanks! Will go do some reading.