The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South Wales Hijack of Tatsu meet - 19th Jan

vvteye

...Also, the need for keeping within the legal speed limits and behaving ourselves

I don't think my car can keep within the speed limit without stalling, and as for behaving myself.... :innocent:

Sorry you can't make it Gareth. You sure it's flu and not depression after the Cardiff City performance

I don't think my car can keep within the speed limit without stalling, and as for behaving myself.... :innocent:

I'll post the same as I did on a cruise site that had this meet posted on:

Yes, this is for Jap cars only and the police have been informed so will be present.

ANYONE turning up and acting like a c**k, jap car or not, will be reported and any video evidence handed over, (as there were a few last year).

This is for the good of my club and the car scene.

Alex B

Just to let you know, as I'm sure you'll manage to behave! ;)

Alex B

Just to let you know, as I'm sure you'll manage to behave! ;)

Alex B

Hi Alex, Just got back.

Shame we didn't meet up bu there were so many there you must have been delighted.

Did I behave myself... well I think I may have strayed a tad but in comparison to most I reckon we were like a bunch of monks.:innocent:

Anyway thanks for sorting it out... I still have the grin on my face and hopefully nothing went wrong enough to prevent a repeat next year.

Climax of the night was Chenco9 leading downimpact and me into a housing estate on route and when we tried to turn around, there was another load of Jap cars who had followed us in there :rolleyes:

Respect to Jody Chris and Mike as well as the Honda boyos for a great night out.

Sory Jon, don't know why I decided to call you chris all of a sudden!

Great fun coming home.... I am waiting for our letters from the cops after crossing the Bridge back into Wales in Red Arrows formation. LAst night was Best fun I've had in the Supe so far.... it really is great to drive like the cyclists do in tour de france. also fun to catch up with the Skylines and Supes in Bristol city centre... in case you are thinking that I really had a great idea about going home that way.... I admit I missed the turning to stay on the ring road earlier. That kind of night though, everything was perfect throughout....

Still smiling even this morning!

SAnta Pod in Feb, can't wait and even got the missus permission (for the day not the overnight stay!!!!)

I'm really pleased you had a good time, sorry I didn't get to speak to anyone, at the big meets I spend most of my time worrying about what could go wrong!

Alex B

I had a good time last night too!

Would have thought there would be better/more lighting but minor point.

People didnt have to follow me for a U turn - I was following the wrong modded car!!

Anyway, still got us there eventually ;)

Good turnout by the way guys - look forward to the next meet!

The problem we have is finding somewhere we can park 100+ cars and not upset anyone, last year we met at Longwell Green in the underground carpark, worked a lot better until we ran out of parking spaces and were asked to leave by security!

Any suggestions of a better lit meeting place will be very welcome :)

Alex B

The problem we have is finding somewhere we can park 100+ cars and not upset anyone, last year we met at Longwell Green in the underground carpark, worked a lot better until we ran out of parking spaces and were asked to leave by security!

Any suggestions of a better lit meeting place will be very welcome :)

Alex B

See meet here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1222332#post1222332 :D

I'd suggest finding a similar venue, round that part of the country.

Jon Are you still looking for a standard white spoiler mate? If so i have one.

I've got one thanks, just haven't got round to getting it fitted yet, cheers.

• 1 month later...