The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 Speed conversion parts list

TLicense

Here's a list of what I believe is all the parts required for a complete 6 speed conversion. (Might be worth making this a sticky or adding it to the technical FAQ area)

The quantities are not filled in on most of the components as they're nuts and bolts and sometimes for a single part number you get two, and other times if you need two, you have to order 2 off.

If there is anything missing or if there has been any updates on part numbers, or even better quantities then please feel free to update the spreadsheet and post it up.

Also if anyone has any general questions about 6 speed conversions please feel free to pm me.

Cheers,

Tony

6 SPEED CONVERSION PARTS LIST.xls

Guest Supra_Kid
Here's a list of what I believe is all the parts required for a complete 6 speed conversion. (Might be worth making this a sticky or adding it to the technical FAQ area)

The quantities are not filled in on most of the components as they're nuts and bolts and sometimes for a single part number you get two, and other times if you need two, you have to order 2 off.

If there is anything missing or if there has been any updates on part numbers, or even better quantities then please feel free to update the spreadsheet and post it up.

Also if anyone has any general questions about 6 speed conversions please feel free to pm me.

Cheers,

Tony

has anyone got any idea of a price fitted for this

cheers in advance

• 4 months later...
do you need to change eny electric parts? harness?

Speed sensor plug is the same auto / manual, reverse light wires need cutting from big autobox plug and joining to the getrags reverse light plug (yellow wire and white wire), and starter inhibitor wires also need cutting from the large autobox plug and joining together (black wire and black with red trace). ;)

I cant seem to download the xls file, getright is trying to download a file called attachment.php rather than the xls file itself. Anyway, not to worry. Whats the typical conversion price for 6spd conversions these days ? Am interested whether to go BL autobox or 6spd manual.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Speed sensor plug is the same auto / manual, reverse light wires need cutting from big autobox plug and joining to the getrags reverse light plug (yellow wire and white wire), and starter inhibitor wires also need cutting from the large autobox plug and joining together (black wire and black with red trace). ;)

FYI - The speed sensor plug on the tiptronic is NOT the same as the manual v160 plug.

• 5 months later...
Guest xtreme12footer

Would £2k be realistic for this conversion? I would love an Aerotop TT, but I want manual! I fear I may just have to stick with a hard roof :-(

Would £2k be realistic for this conversion? I would love an Aerotop TT, but I want manual! I fear I may just have to stick with a hard roof :-(

Nope. 3k fitted is the approximate price with all the parts. PM dude (the chap writing this thread) for a quote.