The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complaints regarding GT-Cars

mawby

I hope this dont"t mean I'm banned from the club before Ive even joined!! But i brought a supra from gt cars a couple of months ago with the clam of well over 600BHP!!! after reading last nights comments on this forum i with great hast went straight to S.C.A Race and rally and had it rolling roaded on a sun dynamometer( pretty accurate) and at 1.2 bar it ran 497.8hp at 6441 and a very good 453lbs/ft so at 2.5 bar who knows!! but we will find out!! It seems to me that there is a bit of character assignation going on here, is there nobody else who is happy with gt-cars he has sold enough of them!!!! mine seems to be as described !!! well infact its f--king awsome:D :D

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope this dont"t mean I'm banned from the club before Ive even joined!! But i brought a supra from gt cars a couple of months ago with the clam of well over 600BHP!!! after reading last nights comments on this forum i with great hast went straight to S.C.A Race and rally and had it rolling roaded on a sun dynamometer( pretty accurate) and at 1.2 bar it ran 497.8hp at 6441 and a very good 453lbs/ft so at 2.5 bar who knows!! but we will find out!! It seems to me that there is a bit of character assignation going on here, is there nobody else who is happy with gt-cars he has sold enough of them!!!! mine seems to be as described !!! well infact its f--king awsome:D :D

2.5 bar. :blink: Christ mate what set up do you have?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=88248

Just in case you ever thought Nick even knew what he was talking about, the writeup of him talking about a car of his in J-Tuner was the biggest technical load of old arse I've ever seen in a car magazine of any type.

That's three places to threaten us with legal action now. Wonderful.

-Ian

, fully overhauled engine - Garrett one off Large single turbo conversion (low lag), HKS Racing exte wastegate, Metal manifold gasket and head gasket, OS triple plate clutch, TRUST 3 layer Intercooler, BOSCH bulk flow fuel pump, BLITZ 850cc Injectors, SARD fuel pressure reg, HKS 272 cams with HKS pulleys, power enterprise cam belt, HKS turbo trumpet with cold air feed, half roll cage, Bride racing seats, 18" Works Equip alloys, Brembo 4 pot big brake conversion with drilled discs, TRD quick shift, Tein coil over suspension Dont know if its all real but it goes like s--t out does r1s once its in 2nd gear ran mid 13s at the pod but sat on the line for what seemed like ages!! but practise makes perfect!!:D COME SEE FOR YOURSELF any time!!

Don't think about running 2.5bar...that's insane, especially when you have NO idea how the engine is setup.

It can't be that big a turbo as Ian's 580RWHP on his T67 was done at SCA at 1.4bar.

2bar on Race fuel is the most I'd even dream about trying...

Guest Terry S
, fully overhauled engine - Garrett one off Large single turbo conversion (low lag), HKS Racing exte wastegate, Metal manifold gasket and head gasket, OS triple plate clutch, TRUST 3 layer Intercooler, BOSCH bulk flow fuel pump, BLITZ 850cc Injectors, SARD fuel pressure reg, HKS 272 cams with HKS pulleys, power enterprise cam belt, HKS turbo trumpet with cold air feed, half roll cage, Bride racing seats, 18" Works Equip alloys, Brembo 4 pot big brake conversion with drilled discs, TRD quick shift, Tein coil over suspension Dont know if its all real but it goes like s--t out does r1s once its in 2nd gear ran mid 13s at the pod but sat on the line for what seemed like ages!! but practise makes perfect!!:D COME SEE FOR YOURSELF any time!!

your figures sound low for that spec. what turbo is it actually?

But i brought a supra from gt cars a couple of months ago with the clam of well over 600BHP!!!

had it rolling roaded on a sun dynamometer( pretty accurate) and at 1.2 bar it ran 497.8hp at 6441
Sounds more to me like they over-sold your car too...