The mkiv Supra Owners Club

30/06/06 Nurburgring

mawby

The bullet-cam seemed to work quite well, it kept a stable image most of the time, only problem was that the microphone (which was hanging on the rear bumper over the exhaust) kept picking up too much wind noise.

I'm guessing that seeing numerous Supras on the that track all at the same time would be a rare sight, glad I got that on video when I did.

brakes and tyre wear on each occasion that I've been there have been minimal. Minimal in terms of what you'd kinda expect them to wear by bearing in mind you are hard at it (driving that is) on track.

I have dot5.1 fluid which doesn't give any real noticable brake fade, I use chris wilsons fast road/track pads which have a consistent 'bite' to them - and althought they are dusty pads they are durable. For the discs I have BDA slotted discs which were also very durable and performed great.

I'm back off over there next week in fact... this time I'm taking my GTfour to see how it performs. ;)

Great video! I will have to do this one day! :)

Im planning a trip over next summer if you fancy coming along. My dads gonna come over as well in his car (not to go round the track in it though, hell use mine for that) so im gonna fill it with spare brakes, oil etc. Use it like a support car lol.

Im planning a trip over next summer if you fancy coming along. My dads gonna come over as well in his car (not to go round the track in it though, hell use mine for that) so im gonna fill it with spare brakes, oil etc. Use it like a support car lol.

I'd be up for this mate if you wouldnt mind me and a mate tagging along

Sound very good matey well have to talk about details etc :)

• 3 months later...