The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Differences between pre- and post-facelift cars

Guest iwantasupra

nope, not above the stereo...where your right hand would be while driving. I guess it could be the rectractable mirror switch but aren't these standard on all jap supras??

Thanks for the info on cruise control.

So is digital/analog clock another way of telling pre/post facelift??

thanks for all the help/info.

• 2 months later...
Guest Silverfox
Originally posted by Doug

The 96 cars also have the later spec ABS

:innocent:if i can join in i have a December 2000 facelift ZRF,Recaro seats,carbon fibre dash,auto/tiptronic gearbox,electric seats,and a "dump"valve thingy which i think was an after sales thing,it also has a pretty blue cover over the top of the engine,if you would like a peek at the car its on the "was it you site" spotted by pete in Cambridge a month ago,im new to the club so bear with me guys! regarding the brakes im not happy with mine at the top end, she judders through the steering.and im not convinced she would stop before disaster struck!what do you think pads or bigger calipers?would appreciate any input along with reliable service people.

regards Dave