The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complaints Regarding THOR Racing

mawby

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue: :D

Nah, I just think this is going nowhere now, I would imagine that by now most of us have made our minds up about Thor ;)

buisness must still be ok... i tried calling there a few times today to book in for a power run and they were engaged all day:search:

I think certain traders have got a bug up their behinds:rolleyes:

Just get over it, you did a bad job - expect a flaming - simple.

Hell when i had my supra wrecked by some spotty freaks from Baisingstoke (yeah you know who you are mo fo's) i ripped into them good an proper and to this day i still tell other supra owners about my experience with them.

Its just part and parcel with any service from anywhere, automotive or not.

just my 2c, i think going to court over what is said on a public internet forum is taking it a tad too far...

Can't believe all this crap in the thread.

Personally my only concern was that the club is not under legal threat.

If Thor has obviously had such bad feedback (which is founded) then should they really be a club supplier? Maybe we need a three/four/five strikes you're out system? Or severity scale. (Engine blown = 10 (most dire), refused to replace a damaged indicator in postage = 1)

Lots of red tape and nonsense, but maybe the only way for traders and club members to resolve such debates?

Can't believe all this crap in the thread.

Personally my only concern was that the club is not under legal threat.

If Thor has obviously had such bad feedback (which is founded) then should they really be a club supplier? Maybe we need a three/four/five strikes you're out system? Or severity scale. (Engine blown = 10 (most dire), refused to replace a damaged indicator in postage = 1)

Lots of red tape and nonsense, but maybe the only way for traders and club members to resolve such debates?

Fair point, but effectively we can remove traders by simply not using them

Fair point, but effectively we can remove traders by simply not using them

That's fine if you know about threads like this but if you are a newbie and see the company banner flying at the top of the homepage, well it's akin to a club thumbs up to using the company.

Maybe we need a three/four/five strikes you're out system? Or severity scale. (Engine blown = 10 (most dire), refused to replace a damaged indicator in postage = 1)

That would be possible using the Infraction System the forum upgrade will provide, but the problem is always being able to prove stuff. We have seen many times on here that one persons version of the facts is not always a very accurate version. How does the club decide who is right and who is wrong?

That would be possible using the Infraction System the forum upgrade will provide, but the problem is always being able to prove stuff. We have seen many times on here that one persons version of the facts is not always a very accurate version. How does the club decide who is right and who is wrong?

I'm not sure the club should to avoid claims of bias.

Problem with automated systems is they can be abused.

I think it needs to be a case of consumer X makes a complaint to the club about supplier Y.

A standard email goes out to Supplier Y like "A complaint has been made about your services to the club. As you are an official recommended supplier it is our responsibility to investigate. Attached are the claims, please reply with your version of events. Beware that any comments made may be made available to club members to help them base their purchasing decisions in the future"

The official complaint and response could be shown somewhere that people can't comment in. Clean, no ambiguity, no personal opinions thrown about - Just the 'facts' from both parties.

Should a supplier have numerous such records or high severity then they're reviewed as an official supplier?

I wouldn't mind taking on this role without any prejudice. Club Mediator or something? I do this kind of thing quite well at work with personel issues.

Presentation of the facts as they I find them with no bias or personal opinion.

The only person I wouldn't be able to mediate due to potential claimed bias is Chris Wilson due to friendship.

Mind you - I probably wouldn't make many friends this way :rlol:

Sounds like another rating system people won't use. The itrader thingy should be sufficient, but people will not leave bad feedback for fear of retribution.