The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pompey meet II

dilocruzy

Which Saturday(s) in July / August can you make it?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saturday(s) in July / August can you make it?

• 15th of July
    • 22nd of July
    • 29th of July
    • 5th of August
    • 12th of August
    • 19th of August
    • 26th of August

Better rearrange one while memories are fresh :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=70149&page=3

Further to a fantastic meet last Friday, and unanimous request for further meets, please vote when you would like to have the next one.

After speaking to those who attended, we agreed that having the meet on a Saturday at an earlier time would be better (hence the dates provided beeing all on Saturdays).

Regards to all

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put up my votes.

I would like to mention the following date clashes though (which is why I put the dates I did):

- July 15 - Proposed New Forest meet - most of us are in the catchment area for that ;)

- July 22 - Rally day at Castle Coombe. Should be an excellent day out with lots of pro rally drivers struting their stuff.

- August 12 - Modified Madness at Beaulieu. Proably going to be a chavvy one, but what the heck.

I put up my votes.

I would like to mention the following date clashes though (which is why I put the dates I did):

- July 15 - Proposed New Forest meet - most of us are in the catchment area for that ;)

- July 22 - Rally day at Castle Coombe. Should be an excellent day out with lots of pro rally drivers struting their stuff.

- August 12 - Modifies Madness and Beaulieu. Proably going to be a chavvy one, but what the heck.

oops should have checked first... The voting should hopefully portray that.

I will be available for any date really, depending on the time of the meet as i usually work on Saturdays. Last meet was good. Pub was good. Blast to the pub in convoy was good, but short. Who's up for a longer blast this time? Maybe down the 27, or anyone with suggestions?

Failing that Kook, you can ride with me? The 19th looks the best for me as the weekend after is the august bank holiday, and most people are off doing stuff. Great pictures from the last meet, i had to shoot off to watch fast'n' furious by 830pm so was a bit bummed to miss the cruise to the Churchillian. Hopefully we'll blat along the m27 next time.

Does everyone in Pompey know the MKIV Salute?

Cos if you see some crazy loon in a Gold Yaris waving out the window as you fly past....... that'll be me!! :D

Saw B2ET M again today at the top of eastern road, made Zoe really upset she said she wants the Supe back! :( Was going to do the salute but expected to be laughed at so chickened out.

Come on guys...

Dilo, do you get to close the voting? I need to get something definite on the calendar, and I'm sure others do too...

The 19th is still looking good...

Hello guys,

Sorry been away for a while...

Voting is due to close on the 25th of this month, but it seems that the 19th August is a winner so far so yes, I think we call call that the meet!

Dont know how to close the voting early tho...

Hello guys,

Sorry been away for a while...

Voting is due to close on the 25th of this month, but it seems that the 19th August is a winner so far so yes, I think we call call that the meet!

Dont know how to close the voting early tho...

Sounds good to me!