• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here is my revised version of Aerotop Dave's Guide to the Supra and his Model Differences Chart. I have converted them both to PDF format to make them more web friendly. The Model Differences Chart is attached to this post and contains details of which models and variants have which features.

The club would like to thank Dave for his efforts in creating the original documents.

Thanks!! thats all my questions answered, well done on a fantasic read!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

great amount of info cheers alot of help :D

but now i cant deside on the uk tt, or the facelift rz which one have you lot found the better of the two :sos:

jinxy:Pling:

great amount of info cheers alot of help :D

but now i cant deside on the uk tt, or the facelift rz which one have you lot found the better of the two :sos:

jinxy:Pling:

Facelift any day of the week, I've had both. UK car was in poorer condition all round. Jap cars seem to be easier to work on, in terms of siezed nuts & bolts, body condition etc. It's like my Mazda RX7.. I was telling a guy how amazed I was that it was so tidy underneath and suspension and brakes were easy to work on, no siezed up bits and no rust, and he said "yeah all the imports are like that. It's the UK cars that are bad". ;)

Facelift is just much nicer, and more spooly turbos.

Facelift any day of the week, I've had both. UK car was in poorer condition all round. Jap cars seem to be easier to work on, in terms of siezed nuts & bolts, body condition etc. It's like my Mazda RX7.. I was telling a guy how amazed I was that it was so tidy underneath and suspension and brakes were easy to work on, no siezed up bits and no rust, and he said "yeah all the imports are like that. It's the UK cars that are bad". ;)

Facelift is just much nicer, and more spooly turbos.

cheers carl0s looks like its a facelift for me :eyebrows:

but me next Q is how much should be spending because i have seen tham going for £3500 but that dose not seam anough :Pling:

and where a the best places to find a good one because i dont think the autotraider gose into that much detail

jinxy

cheers carl0s looks like its a facelift for me :eyebrows:

but me next Q is how much should be spending because i have seen tham going for £3500 but that dose not seam anough :Pling:

and where a the best places to find a good one because i dont think the autotraider gose into that much detail

jinxy

£3.5k is NA money really. NAs should be between £2k and £3.5k, maybe more for a nice facelift one (up to £4.4 tops I reckon), auto/manual shouldn't affect prices for non turbo cars.

This forum or eBay would be a good place to look. It's a bit like houses I suppose, so you can expect to knock a bit of most seller's asking prices. Nobody wants to specify their actual asking price because they expect to be knocked down ..

i wouldnt buy anyother place than this forum to be honnest. Sure there are some nice cars not on the forum but if you want quality well looked after cars then here and our traders is the only place. When im on the lookout for my next one here is the only place i'll look.

There's a nice gunmetal facelift TT one in the for sale section on here ;)

it looks like an awsome motor but i was hoping to get a manual :(

just don't enjoy the feel of an auto

cheers though liking the color :eyebrows:

richie:cool:

it looks like an awsome motor but i was hoping to get a manual :(

just don't enjoy the feel of an auto

cheers though liking the color :eyebrows:

richie:cool:

Oooh, you're looking at £8k plus then, unless you get lucky, which has happened to a few people ..

Oooh, you're looking at £8k plus then, unless you get lucky, which has happened to a few people ..

bugger that means i'm going to have to wait a bit longer

can an n/a be converted into a tt yes/no

richie :search: