• 3 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

A brilliant guide to the supra but im wondering is this the definitive guide to the supra,, i've got a 94 tt rz, it has the Active spoiler,electric fold in mirrors,front / rear leather seats which the fronts are heated but on the guide all these were unavailable on the rz.

Heated seats only came on uk spec cars iirc. So they are an aftermarket addition. Or you have a uk car. The vin plate will tell you. Japanese writing... Jspec. Don't forget. A lot of these cars although stock looking could be swapped arround. It's very easy to change interiors and brakes etc.

A brilliant guide to the supra but im wondering is this the definitive guide to the supra,, i've got a 94 tt rz, it has the Active spoiler,electric fold in mirrors,front / rear leather seats which the fronts are heated but on the guide all these were unavailable on the rz.

Check your armrests on the doorcards, UK specs are leather trimmed, all J-specs are vinyl with fake stitching.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest superb

I am pleased to join you. As a potential buyer and long term admirer I read The Supra Guide and I am very impressed. Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Would the US cars be another category? It is interesting how many variations exist. My 1998 most closely fits the RZ-S model. It is not a VVTI motor. It has cream leather seats and the electric drivers seat. It does not have the 5 dial instrument panel or the analog clock. Maybe a 5 dial instrument panel was not made for left hand drive cars. It does not have electric folding side mirrors.

• 2 months later...

Have an RZ 1993 model. I viewed the pdf and have found one error on it. My JDM car has active spoiler control. I see it list a 93 RZ model as a car without this feature. I am of the belief that this would have been an exclusive feature on a supra mk IV and hence they were equipped with it on earlier models. I could be wrong. My car is a 1993 TT auto car

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...