Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The sequential system

I'm a newbie
    Feedback
    Hi mate, first great write up. Recently my top two vsv units became dead as in had no current running through them. Upon looking around I found some off the vsv units which sit down below near the turbo mounted sided by side.

My questions is am I able to separate the two mounted together and use as single replacements for the top broken vsv units?

As pictured below, top units together in photo below are the ones near the turbo. The single units in photos are the ones I need to replace and thought maybe I can exchange them for the top two? they look identical but can I just exchange them?

Thanks, Mitch

all vsv photo.jpg

I'm a newbie
    Feedback
    Hey , I am new to this site . this is the first time posting. I am having issue #2 on my engine . as soon as it hits 4k rpm the boost dies out . it was working just fine before I took the car to have a fresh new set of twin turbos replaced.the car ran like crap and struggled to make 10psi on boost. on a personal inspection , I did realise that the front or first turbo was definitely connected up all wrong , ie the vacuum system. I personally did research and did over the front turbo and now only the first turbo works well but then boost dies out at 4000 rpm. I have had the 4 main ICV sensors replaced with brand new ones and still the problem persist . I need some help here terribly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12