The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Discount! For the Detailers out there

Crossy

Hi all,

I've been here a few years now, tend to post here and there when I feel I can leave a comment of benefit for people; but planning on using the forum more avidly again. Will be starting a build progress thread over the next week aswell to document the Supra's progress over the last 2 years of my ownership, as well as what I've got planned for the next couple of months and next Winter!

I've recently been picked up by Juicy Detailing as a Sponsor for their brand, having been 1 applicant out of thousands that applied I was fortunate enough that the Supra was picked!

I have used Juicy Detailing's products for a good year or so, as well as other brands it goes without saying. I'm a very avid detailer and tend to find that 1 product range isn't enough, as different companies have different products I would class as a better option than staying loyal to just 1 brand. However, the majority of the range I do use has been Juicy Detailing's with a mix of Bilt Hamber, Auto Finesse and OCD.

I have a referral code to the website - https://juicy-details.co.uk/?ref=9082

With a code to use at checkout for a nice discount - Supra

If anyone wants to get any advice on what I would recommend product wise I'm always happy to chat, and it's worth noting that Jay the owner actually operates a 14 day return policy for people who aren't happy with the products as he has taken that long researching and choosing ingredients for them, something no other detailing brand provides I believe.

If people want to see the usage of a lot of the products, as well as how good they look after my car I'm on Instagram as Crossy_Supra

Hope you're all well, and enjoy the discount if anyone decides to stock up their winter supplies!

Sam

Edited by Crossy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...