The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help from the owners club please..

drift_bear

Hey guys I just found out about this, I only have until the 24th to win...can I ask everyone to head on over to the link below and select my picture (the green supra in the main image below) and press on it to vote please

https://www.fastcar.co.uk/uncategorised/banzai-british-build-of-the-year/

It would really mean a lot if I can count on you guys and the supra community to help me out

attachment.php?attachmentid=234408&stc=1&d=1579296770

attachment.php?attachmentid=234409&stc=1&d=1579296770

4AA9A842-F8F6-4CB1-8571-7D47DDFBC9A9.jpeg

446893AF-0201-4CF7-A8C5-2FCD2E72B608.jpeg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Sorry everyone but the voting has been extended until Monday now but I am still in the lead though and hopefully it stays that way.

Want to say thanks again to everyone that has taken the time to vote and share :) for those that haven’t voted can I ask you to head on over to the link below and select my picture (the green supra on the main post below) and press on it to vote please.