The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest - cat-back 4" HKS Titanium Exhaust and second decat pipe

Mo Reviews

I have this exhaust coming off my car today. From memory, the exhaust is in pretty good condition, and sounds awesome. For those in the know, this is one of, if not the best exhaust for the Supra on the market.

The exhaust has a cosmetic dent near the back box but it is neither visible nor does it affect performance or flow. With this all in mind and as I do still genuinely like the exhaust, I am not entirely set on selling it. Accordingly, I'm posting this ad up to primarily gauge interest, but if a serious offer were to be tabled, I may just be swayed to reluctantly part with it.

Pictures to follow...

Not the greatest pictures but it should give you an idea.

20200117_171913-min.jpg

20200117_171958-min.jpg

Price is negotiable, collected.

Edited by Mo Reviews
Pictures added. 'Price' also added, because I have to... (see edit history)

Sure you did

/QUOTE]

The problem is two fold;

A- I have absolutely no idea what it's worth; and

B- I am not actually 100% set on selling it, unless I get a genuine and tempting offer. Otherwise, I may be tempted to whack it in my other Supra and put that exhaust up for sale...

Edited by Mo Reviews
Typo (see edit history)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.