The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT Auto White just come up for sale

rider

Tempting seeing as it looks 100% stock but offers invited and they have it up for £30k

Apart from front seats

Their company website says £25k with offers invited with the eBay ad saying £30k offers invited. I've sent them a message about the cloth seats so hopefully they will amend the ad, and maybe the price expectations? Its only got a bitsy MOT history and is not currently holding a MOT to so its been off the road for a lot of years since records online commenced in 2006. So quite a few things to haggle over.

Their company website says £25k with offers invited with the eBay ad saying £30k offers invited. I've sent them a message about the cloth seats so hopefully they will amend the ad, and maybe the price expectations? Its only got a bitsy MOT history and is not currently holding a MOT to so its been off the road for a lot of years since records online commenced in 2006. So quite a few things to haggle over.

open the advert it says £30k at the bottom

I know this car, see it around quite a lot. Guy has had it for a few years. Its lovely

Do you know the guy as in speak to him ? It’s got some confusing details on the DVLA websites (mot and tax) as well as on a basic free hpi check.

One has it down as a 3000 cc engine and another as 2954 of which both are incorrect. All UK cars were registered as 2997cc and one of the sites lists it as a 5 speed manual. It also shares the same engine number as another UK car which has significantly more mileage than this shell circa 122k when it was exported 5 years ago.

It appears it had a manual box at some point and the original engine has been removed/sold and replaced with a second hand one. The way the engine number has been entered on the V5 as well is not how it would have done when first registered which again points towards a replacement engine.

Strong money for a car that’s been messed around with.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

Received this reply from the seller as to why the car has cloth seats. Not sure I've ever heard this before so I have recommended they contact Tyson for a run down on all things UK Supra related.

The Toyota factory ran out of leather at end of production

Before people take the piss, remember not everyone is a Supra expert.

Received this reply from the seller as to why the car has cloth seats. Not sure I've ever heard this before so I have recommended they contact Tyson for a run down on all things UK Supra related.

:rlol:

I smell something I think it’s bullshit😂 as that’s not a late car.

It looks like a clean straight car though.

Edited by blythmrk (see edit history)

Do you know the guy as in speak to him ? It’s got some confusing details on the DVLA websites (mot and tax) as well as on a basic free hpi check.

One has it down as a 3000 cc engine and another as 2954 of which both are incorrect. All UK cars were registered as 2997cc and one of the sites lists it as a 5 speed manual. It also shares the same engine number as another UK car which has significantly more mileage than this shell circa 122k when it was exported 5 years ago.

It appears it had a manual box at some point and the original engine has been removed/sold and replaced with a second hand one. The way the engine number has been entered on the V5 as well is not how it would have done when first registered which again points towards a replacement engine.

Strong money for a car that’s been messed around with.

If that's all true I'd avoid like the plague - sounds like a total b@stard monster.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.