The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear Bumper

basch32

Hi all,

Unfortunately my Trial rear bumper with Carbon skinned diffusor got cracked in half and I'm looking for a replacement. :(

If anyone knows of a place I can get one with proper carbon skinning or suggest an alternative to replace it with. Pretty devastated as it matched the car perfectly and struggling to find a replacement that works aesthetically for me.

Thanks

Grams Styling made my carbon diffuser rear bumper several years ago but I wasn't happy with the bond position where the lower section meets the upper. MK4Gaz (Gary) skinned mine afterwards but didn't fancy doing another.

Maybe Grams have imporoved their process since mine. Or you could contact them and ask about it.

https://gramsstyling.co.uk/product/toyota-supra-trial-style-rear-bumper-with-diffuser/

Grams Styling made my carbon diffuser rear bumper several years ago but I wasn't happy with the bond position where the lower section meets the upper. MK4Gaz (Gary) skinned mine afterwards but didn't fancy doing another.

Maybe Grams have imporoved their process since mine. Or you could contact them and ask about it.

https://gramsstyling.co.uk/product/toyota-supra-trial-style-rear-bumper-with-diffuser/

Any excuse to get a car mention in there lol loving your car photo!

So I've seen, which is a shame as they are the only company that does it form the factory. Not sure I want to chance it being poor quality, my other option is a Top Secret/Shine Auto diffuser and standard rear bumper. But doe feel the Trial is nicer overall aesthetically

What's the quality like with the knight racer trial bumper?

The fit of the Grams is good as is the Knights one. This was only related to the carbon skinning, if getting a simple fiberglass there doesn't appear to be any issues with the gram.

I got in touch with the guy that runs Grams and he said they've changed the bonding issue between materials I spoke of earlier. I raised it years ago that the bond line was on the most prominant edge and it seems they've taken that feedback and improved it. He said he'll send some photos over so I'll post up here when they arrive.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.