The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Name and Shame

Mo Reviews

So, on the way home this evening with the family, we ran into a complete nutter behind the wheel of a BMW (surprise surprise) X2, VRN: LP67 OSO. The nutjob proceeded to swerve in and out all the lanes on the M25 in a bid to force his way ahead of us. I let him through because he was clearly aggrieved for whatever reason. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a big mistake as the lunatic then decided to slam his brakes in what transpired to be a pathetic attempt to brake check me. I managed to get side by side with the Santa Claus looking SOB only to be told to get out of "his country", and not in those words. He then demanded that I pull up which gave me the opportunity to get ahead of him and keep it that way in fear of his xenophobic and racially fuelled road rage lunacy. Perhaps if my daughter was not in the car, things would have turned out differently? So, in a way, I'm glad she was as I was able to remain grounded.

His imprudent actions not only endangered the occupants of my vehicle, which included a 2 month old infant, but also the lives of the other, equally innocent, road users.

During the incident, I asked my partner to take a picture of his vehicle, and this can be found below. If you ever have the misfortune of running in to this utter low life, please steer clear and avoid getting too close.

This has been reported to the police and I have been advised that they will be treating it as a hate crime, in spite of my British nationality and heritage.

IMG-20191209-WA0004.jpg

So let this space be there for all to share their stories...

As someone who has the (mis)fortune of having to use the A1 and north circular on a daily basis, the state of peoples' driving never ceases to amaze me. Glad you reported them, hopefully you had dash cam footage to show too. Sometimes I do think self driving cars do have a place in the world to reduce instances like this.

Make sure you put it on here too https://rate-driver.co.uk/

Unfortunately, I don't have a dash cam but after these events, I'm now seriously considering installing one in every single one of our cars.

What I find difficult to comprehend is; my car isn't tinted, so I'm sure he could clearly see the child seat in the back of my car, yet despite this, he proceeded to drive recklessly and endanger our lives.

Thanks for the link, I've reported it on there too. :thumbs:

Unfortunately, I don't have a dash cam but after these events, I'm now seriously considering installing one in every single one of our cars.

What I find difficult to comprehend is; my car isn't tinted, so I'm sure he could clearly see the child seat in the back of my car, yet despite this, he proceeded to drive recklessly and endanger our lives.

Would highly recommend Blackvue, I've got a single front cam in my daily and I've got the front and rear cams for the Supra. GoPro on the motorbike too, never know when you might need them!

Sorry that happened mate, its becoming all the more common now. I just let the angry little low lifes go...no pursuits, nothing said. If people want to go out into the public and act like that, keep letting them becuase is does not last and will be a good lesson for grown people. Very shameful.

Thanks to dash cams and such youll also find alot of people who do these things in quite expensive motors have higher position jobs. Nothing better than doing abit of digging and fowarding it to their employer who would love to know what type of employee they have ;) (People need to start doing this)

Edited by evinX (see edit history)

Sorry that happened mate, its becoming all the more common now. I just let the angry little low lifes go...no pursuits, nothing said. If people want to go out into the public and act like that, keep letting them becuase is does not last and will be a good lesson for grown people. Very shameful.

Thanks to dash cams and such youll also find alot of people who do these things in quite expensive motors have higher position jobs. Nothing better than doing abit of digging and fowarding it to their employer who would love to know what type of employee they have ;) (People need to start doing this)

The worst kind, and arguably the most dangerous, are those who think they could bully other road users due to their size. I.e. lorries, vans, large 4x4s, etc.

I wholly agree with the notion of reporting these infantile fools.

The worst kind, and arguably the most dangerous, are those who think they could bully other road users due to their size. I.e. lorries, vans, large 4x4s, etc.

I wholly agree with the notion of reporting these infantile fools.

Yea mate these kinds of actions will start to put fear into people thus changing society...for the better...until they think of other crap to do to people lol

me to just bumped the dash cam thread but no replies

fella last Friday coming toward me wrong side of the road as he couldn't wait ,the mist was obviously down as he was going ape because I wouldn't move out of the way , so dash cam it is as all I was doing was driving sensibly ,and in the end I moved out of his way ,as getting out of the car these days I think is asking for trouble probably get stabbed

People can start posts on anything they like in off topic and starting one about someone’s dangerous driving shouldn’t raise this kind of response. People have no problem with a bit of banter but looks like some people were just posting for an excuse to let their inner keyboard warrior out. So let’s all remember we are big boys and girls now :)

People can start posts on anything they like in off topic and starting one about someone’s dangerous driving shouldn’t raise this kind of response. People have no problem with a bit of banter but looks like some people were just posting for an excuse to let their inner keyboard warrior out. So let’s all remember we are big boys and girls now :)

I actually identify as a melon

:thumbs:

I actually identify as a melon

:rlol:

To slightly excuse this maniac I believe he was thrusting towards Ms. Abbott's Hackney polling station with a matching pair of shoes for our potential next Home Secretary.

Maybe she needs to nick the "No Alcohol" sticker and place it on the mirror in her dressing room? Or maybe two none matching left shoes is some sort of lucky voting token, or just perhaps an indication she's adopted the Catholic faith? ;)

abbott.jpg

To slightly excuse this maniac I believe he was thrusting towards Ms. Abbott's Hackney polling station with a matching pair of shoes for our potential next Home Secretary.

Maybe she needs to nick the "No Alcohol" sticker and place it on the mirror in her dressing room? Or maybe two none matching left shoes is some sort of lucky voting token, or just perhaps an indication she's adopted the Catholic faith? ;)

:rlol:

Dashcam and report to police, thats the easiest way to sort these people out. See stuff like this most days on the road, kinda wish I had one fitted.... having said that, due to the current workload the police are under no idea if they'd bother investigating!

I'm not holding my breath. I've done my part though so the rest is out of my control. If the Police decide to proceed with the matter, I have indicated that I would be willing to attend court to give evidence.

I currently have a case I submitted with them too, nothing serious but waiting to see what happens.... not holding my breath :)

Imagine they will focus on the slam dunk cases to meet their quotas. You never know with the recruitment drive they are having it might get better ?