The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonnet lever

trevorc

ordered now from amayama plus some other bits :)

/QUOTE]

The last time I placed that kind of order with Amayama only the other bits arrived and the reason for placing the order part got refunded so good luck. I don't trust them with any orders now due to that and their impossible warranty terms that requires any return be accompanied by a Toyota dealers formal letter saying why the part is faulty.

The last time I placed that kind of order with Amayama only the other bits arrived and the reason for placing the order part got refunded so good luck. I don't trust them with any orders now due to that and their impossible warranty terms that requires any return be accompanied by a Toyota dealers formal letter saying why the part is faulty.

I've ordered a few things from Amayama - always been okay. Maybe pot luck

Incase it helps someone else I've just heard from Paul at TCB that he now has these in stock and is roughly a third off toyota RRP.

TCB price £20.48 + VAT ( 01579 383879 )

Toyota RRP £30.66 + VAT

As now in stock he will be quickest delivery compared to any other route.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.