The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Air Cup Lift System - Air Line routing solutions

Nathanj1142

Not sure if anybody has fitted a Stance-parts Air cup system to their car, but i'm sick of catching my bumper on everything. Here's a link to their website for anyone that doesn't know what they are: https://www.stanceparts.com/ . The Driftworks black Friday sale is still on for them - 10% off!

I'll be writing about the install on my BC Coilovers on my build thread (link in my signature)

Anyways, i'm unsure how i'm going to route the airlines in the front wheel-arch, ideally don't want to be drilling any holes but i will need to route airlines to the struts, and unsure how others have done it (regardless if using lift kits or air ride). Obviously don't want to catch the lines on my tyres or anything or use zip ties everywhere to keep it from catching.

Any suggestions?

Hey mate

I have been looking into this as i have the same issue with my Do-luck bumper. especially now as they dont seem to be available from Do-Luck anymore so more the reason to protect it.

I know Jazz has this system on his car with the compressor in the boot which SRD fitted

My only issue with it is the noise when the compressor turns on.. and getting rid of the space saver lol

Look forward to your updates

Hey mate

I have been looking into this as i have the same issue with my Do-luck bumper. especially now as they dont seem to be available from Do-Luck anymore so more the reason to protect it.

I know Jazz has this system on his car with the compressor in the boot which SRD fitted

My only issue with it is the noise when the compressor turns on.. and getting rid of the space saver lol

Look forward to your updates

I think Noz has a similar system too? If i'm not mistaken.

I've been ripping out all the stuff in my boot to put speakers in anyways so no problem for me. You could always mount the tank on a wooden false floor or something and retain the spare wheel? I'm going to hide the compressor but keep the tank on show (Scene i know).

Back seats have always seemed useless to me. Could always hide stuff in there and false floor over the top to extend the boot floor level to the back of the front seats.

That's my plan anyway. Want to get an amp, maybe tank / compressor if I do down that route and a sub hidden away. Can also retain the spare wheel in that case

174E5634-EA04-4FA6-AC78-70D9F85DF93E.jpeg

Mockup how I got my tank sitting. Perched on the polystyrene behind the seats - will drill all the way through this and bolt a plate across the bottom I reckon

I also routed the airlines into the wheel arch - took my front fenders off and then through a hole on the front chassis.

Edited by Nathanj1142 (see edit history)