The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Carbon LED Rear Lights

Style

Got a set of facelift rear lights for sale that were originally built by Heckler for Kaan W’s Supra.

They’ve just been given a full service with new LEDs / resistors and are in full working condition. No scratches or marks on the lenses and also comes with 2 fog light PCB’s for running dual fog lights on JDM cars.

LEDs come with a 3 year warranty so there’s the peace of mind in that too. I’ve taken them out of the packaging to photograph and put them back in again, ready to go.

Quite difficult to photograph due to the reflection on the lenses so if there’s any questions or you’d like some more pics, please give me a shout.

Looking for £600 delivered.

attachment.php?attachmentid=233994&stc=1&d=1575473162

attachment.php?attachmentid=233995&stc=1&d=1575473162

attachment.php?attachmentid=233996&stc=1&d=1575473162

attachment.php?attachmentid=233997&stc=1&d=1575473162

attachment.php?attachmentid=234242&stc=1&d=1578041626

attachment.php?attachmentid=234244&stc=1&d=1578042672

attachment.php?attachmentid=234241&stc=1&d=1578039950

LED Rear Lights 1.jpg

LED Rear Lights 2.jpg

LED Rear Lights 3.jpg

LED Rear Lights 4.jpg

LEDs Fitted 3.jpg

LEDs Fitted.jpg

LEDs Fitted 4.jpg

Edited by Style
Sold (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
Very nice! :cool:

If these haven’t gone by the time I get my work bonus, I’m very interested. :)

Presumably all the fixing tabs are in good shape and units are sealed properly so no risk of condensation etc?

Cheers,

Pete :)

Hi mate, yes all fixing tabs are in good nick and the lights sit nice and tight in place. They were just opened to have the bulbs serviced and sealed up again with a 3 year warranty so any condensation is covered by that :)

Hi mate, yes all fixing tabs are in good nick and the lights sit nice and tight in place. They were just opened to have the bulbs serviced and sealed up again with a 3 year warranty so any condensation is covered by that :)

Sweet. Hopefully they’re still around when I get some cash sorted. ;)

Will be in touch chap. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Pete:)

I've taken a deposit on these so are now sold pending payment.

I'd taken some final pics of the lights working on the car so I'll add them anyway for the sake of the completeness. I have my fog light PCB wired into the drivers side OEM light and didn't want to mess with it as the PCB board is quite fragile. So the LED unit is just sitting above it. I've also taken a quick walk around of the lights to try and catch the indicators as well. My front bumper and repeaters were disconnected so apologies for the indicators going tits :lazy:

attachment.php?attachmentid=234271&stc=1&d=1578382803

attachment.php?attachmentid=234272&stc=1&d=1578382803

attachment.php?attachmentid=234273&stc=1&d=1578382803

attachment.php?attachmentid=234274&stc=1&d=1578382803

attachment.php?attachmentid=234275&stc=1&d=1578382803

LED Rear Lights Testing 1.jpg

LED Rear Lights Testing 2.jpg

LED Rear Lights Testing 3.jpg

LED Rear Lights Testing 4.jpg

LED Rear Lights Testing 5.jpg

Damn, not quick enough as usual. If anything changes or sale falls through, let me know mate.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Got payment through yesterday and they're on their way to their new owner now so that's them gone, sorry mate :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.