The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Na Manual Breaking

safcdixon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I need a complete dashboard preferably with a facelift loom for mine. Reason being the tabs and area around the double din have been broken somehow. My panels are fine, just the main dash itself needed. Any chance you can help out?

Cheers,

Pete :)

Hi, I need a complete dashboard preferably with a facelift loom for mine. Reason being the tabs and area around the double din have been broken somehow. My panels are fine, just the main dash itself needed. Any chance you can help out?

Cheers,

Hi Pete, im sure its all good but i will check everything is intact and all good tomorrow and let you know :thumbs:

Im afraid it would be a collection job though mate these dashes are pretty fragile things especially the area you’ve described as broken on your own

Hi Pete, im sure its all good but i will check everything is intact and all good tomorrow and let you know :thumbs:

Im afraid it would be a collection job though mate these dashes are pretty fragile things especially the area you’ve described as broken on your own

Figured as much mate, it’ll be a trek from Kent, but if you can do me a good price on it I’ll come over in my Qashqai and collect it at some point. Let me know what it’s like and we can go from there. :thumbs:

How are the front seatbelts? Mine don’t retract so could grab those as well if they’re good? ;)

Cheers,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.