The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GZ Twin Turbo Aerotop

Foibles

I'm currently in the market for a GZ TT aerotop. To give a better indication of what I am looking for;

1. Must be a genuine GZ per delivery (and as per build plate). No SZ aeros with NA-T or 2JZ-GTE transplant please

2. No rust! I know this may be seem to be asking a bit....but I'd like to keep any rust down to the barest minimum surface corrosion

3. Ideally as stock as possible (right down to kits, wheels, stereo, exhaust, etc) - but if it is heavily modified so be it

4. I can live with Cat C or D if I have to - would rather not

5. Ideally in factory colour

6. Ideally with all electrics and options working smoothly

Seller must be willing to allow a thorough mechanical inspection of the car. Ideally someone who already has sufficient details of the car on file (receipts, history, photos, etc) to save me asking.

On the off chance anyone's garage also has a Rev 3 MR2 turbo, Porsche 928 GT or Fezza 456 6spd (94-95 model only) - I'm happy to help clear them out too.

Aaarrrgghhh....

Just missed out on this 94 gz tt aero. Looked to be a ripper... Less than 50k miles and one single uk owner for 21 years.

https://www.classiccarauctions.co.uk/toyota-supra-automatic

Was in factory spec too. I'm thinking i should have been prepared to pay more than the 15k hammer price.... Looks to have been a cracker. Someone got a good deal.

Aaarrrgghhh....

Just missed out on this 94 gz tt aero. Looked to be a ripper... Less than 50k miles and one single uk owner for 21 years.

https://www.classiccarauctions.co.uk/toyota-supra-automatic

Was in factory spec too. I'm thinking i should have been prepared to pay more than the 15k hammer price.... Looks to have been a cracker. Someone got a good deal.

This one is up on EBay now at 30k...

0% positive feedback, no thanks! Must’ve seen rider’s 2020 valuation thread mentioning £30k for an Aero TT

? they've got 17 odd? "My next car" in Bedford often have a Supra for sale, seems the owner is slightly in the know on them. As said they don't always have the best but I don't think they are a shonky outfit, just a dealer buying what he can when he thinks it'll make a few quid?

I did sit in their office for a while once. As above, they are scouring the ads all the time and will set off with cash to grab a bargain when they see one. They seem to have grown since I was there and I often see their ads on Autotrader. I don't think they are fussy on Marques but have sold a few Supras.

well, had it not been for me being the only other bidder - they would have got this at 12k....

surprised that not a single other buyer locally, nationwide or international thought it worthy of a go. even someone from the forums?!

I don't think it got much advertising? I mean you knew about it but presumably didn't want to shout about it (fair enough) so possibly neither did anyone else in the know.....

£15K is still a chunk here to many people, will it sell anywhere near £30k? you wanted one of these specifically and stopping when you did says possibly/probably no!? not that I don't think they'll do ok out of it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.