The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yes, I'm Still Alive!

heckler

Hey All,

Still Lurking dispite selling up some years ago and selling the LED stuff. Since then a bit has changed, Still in the RAF but this is now my full-time office (no I don't fly it) - Airbus A400M :)

atlas1.jpg

I'm an Airborne Ground Engineer - Basically I fly around the world fixing the Aircraft when/If it breaks - in the case of this picture, in the Maldives... :p

On another note.. decided I/We (wife) needed bit of a speed fix, so we built this

Pic1.jpg

A GBS Zero (Caterham Clone but cheper) - took about 11 months to build around my job - and yes, it does have LED based stuff to go on it ;). on paper it should be Quicker than my old Single Turbo Supra ;) - if not, easy to make it quicker :innocent:

A blast from the past, looks like you are still having fun. Amazing office, the views must be spectacular.

The new toy looks fun, is it for track days or just for hitting the b roads? Bet it feels quick, how far off the floor do you sit?

Some of the views are EPIC - especially flying over Heathrow at night watching about 30 aircraft in a stack waiting to land ;)

Its a bit of a do-it-all car, track days, hill climbs and honing around. its only 165Bhp but weighs 550Kg ish. I want to get it to 200 Bhp at some point!

Your back side (on the seat) is about 20cm off the floor

Some of the views are EPIC - especially flying over Heathrow at night watching about 30 aircraft in a stack waiting to land ;)

Its a bit of a do-it-all car, track days, hill climbs and honing around. its only 165Bhp but weighs 550Kg ish. I want to get it to 200 Bhp at some point!

Your back side (on the seat) is about 20cm off the floor

Wow! Would you be allowed to take any photos and post them up? It would make a great thread, Si's View of the World. You could be the RAFs Alan Whicker :D

What motor is powering it? Those Ford Zetecs go well with a turbo strapped on them...