The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NOS on NA manual

Frizzy

Hi, I'm thinking about installing a wet NOS system to my 5 speed NA manual, I've been told I'll also need an upgraded fuel pump, injectors and fuel pressure regulator does that sound correct? Also where is best to tap into the fuel for the fogger?

/QUOTE]

I use to run Nos on my na manual and was using 75shot, no need for bigger injectors or fuel pump at all or fuel pressure regulator. The fogger doesn’t use fuel it’s nos in the lines that gets sprayed...I use a NX wet kit and has own purge solonoid... wizard of nos also had purge options.

Main thing with nos is too decided how much you wanna run? Any more than 75 and you will have to start adjusting the timing which will make the car slower with out nos.

I think 75 shot is plenty, my na with nos was an animal and beat quite a few bpu tt supras with no hassle what’s so ever

You can get over pressure valves that send to the floor if bottle over pressures. You need them for drag racing requirements. I'd get one as insurance would prefer.

Definitely sort insurance first.

Most common place is just in front of the throttle body.