The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEC Classic Car Show 8-10 November - Pictures of club stand

Jak jak

We all had an awesome weekend again with the Mkiv Supraowners (mkivsupra.net) at NEC Classic Motor Show. We had what I think was our best stand to date. We had a very busy stand all weekend. A big thank you to everyone involved including our club members who came down to help, especially Ellis Grange and Mark Blythe for the design and printing of our information, Peter Barfield and Jake Cousins for writing articles. We couldn't do it without the help and cooperation of our members.

Also a big thank you to Goblin Works Garage aka Jimmy de Ville Helen Stanley, Ant Partridge for the Custom Build on our Club Car! A big thank you to Toyota UK for the loan of their MK V Supra. Its safe to say all our Supra's received lots of attention.

Well done Darren Smee for raising money for Sporting Bears too, after breaking down on Friday, an emergency visit to SRD by Mandy Smee in a hire car to collect a part got Darren back on the road and raising lots of money for Charity again on Sunday.

Special thanks to Lee at SRD for supplying the part so quickly too.

Watch out in early 2020 on Quest for Goblin Works Garage programme on the custom build of our club car. Love it or hate it, its definitely one of a kind!

Link to show pictures via my dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wa7hg10sl6h4oc1/AABv0Js4AIxntU-DfkeXj_rNa?dl=0

Jackie

Well done to all involved. great photos. Jake, your car looks better and better and whoever owns the red one, fair play that is one lovely looking clean Supra. :cool:

Thanks very much matey, that’s my Red Sup :D.

Honestly guys, this was one of the best times I’ve had whilst owning my supra, what wonderful people I met at the event, thanks very much for the invite.

I will be back next year just to help out as it really is the people that make the event!

Thanks to all involved :D especially Ian, Jackie, Darren and Mandy.

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

The red Supra does look the pick of the bunch but I need to add that I always did think if I was ever going to buy a second Supra it should be a red one. Not particularly sold on the kit car TV special look, those wide wings on a busy wrap to me just make the headlights look like they are the wrong shape in the wrong position. There was certainly a lot of variety on stand this year so I'm sure that should have pulled lots of punters onto the stand for a chat so big kudos for Ian and Jackie who always organise the event impeccably.