Make: toyota

Model: supra

Year:1997

Facelift: yes

MOT remaining: 11 months

Service history: n/a

Car's location: North East

Modifications: list below

Good bits: Amazing car, apart from the shell itself, nearly everything has been replaced with new upgraded parts, the power delivery is just simply amazing, and the car just looks stunning.

Bad bits: a few light marks here and there due to age, the t56 gearboxes are quite noisy when bolted to a 2jz due to the gear tolerances, light flywheel and steel bell housing amplifing. (Joel Grannas has a video explaining here:

) however, once you know how to drive the car (not laboring the engine etc) then apart from the exhaust noise, it's really quiet. Would benifit massively from a 5"Ets intercooler to unleash its true potential power level.

PRICE £39,995

Up for sale is my much loved 1997 big single turbo supra. The only reason for the sale is to help fund a career change.

All parts fitted are relatively new or have very few miles on them, the engine was freashly built last winter so I think we only have around 3000-3500miles on it since ran in. It’s fully forged 3.1ltr with 87mm Manley pistons and rods. ACL Berings, ARP rod bolts and crank bolts, new gaskets throughout. Head was: pressure tested, hot cleaned , port and polished, new valve stems , GSC titanium retainers and springs. 264 inlet and exhaust cams and ARP headstuds. Titan crank pulley, PHR idler pully. PHR power steering res.

It now has a brand new 6870 turbo, 4” virtual works down pipe ( with flex pipe fitted) and 4” virtual works midpipe, then whiftbiz 4” exhaust system.

Twin turbosmart wastegates and turbosmart raceport Bov, brand new I.D 1700cc injectors and hypertune intake plenum. Hypertune high flow fuel rail and 90mm hypertune throttle body. Syvecs S6 ecu with toucan display. Flex fuel sensor with blend map.

And brand new T56 6 speed manual gearbox with clutchmasters FX850 clutch.

The cars comes with 4 x 18” weld RTS forged alloys rears have federal 595’s fitted

And 2 x 15” weld RTS. Drag wheels with a set of Micky Thompson ET streets.

The car made a healthy 824bhp on a highly restrictive 4" mishimoto intercooler. (as i stupidly overlooked this before our last mapping session). This could be a easy 1000-1100bhp car when fitted with a 5" ETS core.

I also have a full 50ltr drum of E100r which will come with the car.

The car was also featured in Japanese performance magazine with a 5 page write up.

Any serious enquires or any additional information required then please feel free to contact me. Making a viewing will be far more beneficial, as I can go through the whole build and answer any questions. Thanks [emoji1303]

1997 supra twin turbo shell.

Fully forged engine build.

. 87mm manely pistons

. Manely conrods

. Acl main and rod race bearing

. Arp crank bolts

. Arp rod bolts

. ARP head studs

. New oem oil pump

. New oem water pump

. Head pressure tested, surface regrind, heat cleaned and then port and polished.

.GSC valve springs and titanium retainers

. Srd 264 inlet and exhaust cams

. Titan adjustable camshaft pulleys

. Ati dampened crank pully

. PHR idler pully

. New oem coils

. Brand new 6870 precision dual ball bearing turbo

. Whiffbits twin scroll twin wastegate turbo manifold

. Twin turbosmart wategates (to atmosphere)

. 4" virtual works down pipe (custom flexi) and mid pipe

. 4" whiffbitz high flow exhaust system

. Hypertyne intake manifold

. Hypertyne 90mm throttle body

. Hypertyne high flow fuel rail

. Fuel lab fuel pressure regulator

. Hodge big bhp fuel line kit (ethanol safe)

. Flex fuel sensor

. 1700cc I.D injectors (ethanol safe)

. Full wire tuck and smoothed Bay

Ecu:

Syvecs s6 with i/o expsander and toucan touch screen display.

Gearbox:

All Brand new t56 6 speed magnum with Fx850 clutch, billet shifter and driveshaft shop big alloy propshaft.0imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Edited by FOSTA
Decided against selling. (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.