Members banned from this thread: RobD, Budz86, ray007, suprageek, zach42o1, Caesard, msmile, Reyft, Sausage and Dzowani

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: for sale, toyota Supra tt6 manual UK 1994 77k fsh most old mot's lots of receipts

Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamAMG View Post
    Ahh... well some context would be helpful; what kind of negative information?
    Reading between the lines, the seller mentions rear quarter damage/ a accident.............Fitz's early comment implies it's had more than one bump?
    Number 8 ...........doing my best to keep
    Number 9 ........been and gone!
    Number 10 ........on its way

Feedback
    59 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnk View Post
    I personally think the advert should be removed, it doesn't meet the clubs requirements so why is it still here ?

This

BPU happy Events Organiser Shane's Avatar
    Feedback
    39 (100%)
    The thing is, the very Mod who made such a big deal about deleting For Sale threads if they weren't laid out in the exact format listed his car for sale in a terrible way not following his own format at all. When questioned on it said he was busy True story. Only saying.

But, I agree, if the ad was cleaned up a bit I am sure it would be easier to view and would improve the chance of a sale. Bear in mind also though, that just a smashed bumper and lights a few years ago would have resulted in a Cat d due to parts avialabilty and cost vs value of the car.

Car would break for strong money thats for sure.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
    Satin black BPU. 12.83 1/4 @ Santa Pod Saturday night special May 2015
    N/A auto, Red..Sold
    N/A Auto Silver..Sold

Daily commute BMW E53 X5 M57 power
    Nissan Navara D22 twin cab PU,Mercedes W210 E300TD, W202 250TD powered by veggie oil,
    Vauxhall Tigra with Isuzu diesel engine conversion. Powered by veg oil

I'm a newbie Club Member
    Feedback
    Thanks for the positive comments adam, Iíve had an offer on the supra so now I can put some diesel in the wifeís Range Rover and possibly enough money left to put some fuel in my daily driver a 507 edition estate and maybe enough money left to by 2 happy meals for the kids 😂

I can post! Club Member
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments adam, I’ve had an offer on the supra so now I can put some diesel in the wife’s Range Rover and possibly enough money left to put some fuel in my daily driver a 507 edition estate and maybe enough money left to by 2 happy meals for the kids ��
    Hi Stem ...PMd you ages ago ��

I'm a newbie Club Member
    Feedback
    So sorry, forgot to look at some of the notifications ��

Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Thanks for the positive comments adam, I’ve had an offer on the supra so now I can put some diesel in the wife’s Range Rover and possibly enough money left to put some fuel in my daily driver a 507 edition estate and maybe enough money left to by 2 happy meals for the kids ��
    Good to hear that you have had an offer. However we do ask members to stick to the structure of our template to make it easier for buyers to get the information they need and also to help sellers make sure they haven’t missed any important information out. If you can use the template in the link Frank posted it shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes of your time.

So sorry, forgot to look at some of the notifications ��
    I also have sent you a pm.
    95' Black TT6 UK Spec . UK spec Supra register LINK if you have a UK spec send me a pm or post on the thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123