The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18” Rota Grid satin black wheels

bayside_supra

Hi guys

I am selling my previous set of wheels. 18” Rota Grids in Matt black, perfect Supra fitment with decent tyres.

I have been keeping these as a set of winter wheels but I’ve realised I don’t really use the car in the winter so they are not needed.

Fronts ET30 8.5j tyres Goodyear Eagle F1 235/40/18

Rears ET20 9.5j tyres Federal RSR 265/35/18

Wheels are in good condition with no noticeable marks or curb rash. They have had a couple of touch ins here and there from tyre fitting sessions but all very minor as you can see from the pictures. If preferred I can have the edges refurbished then they will be perfect but I really don’t think they need it.

Fitment is bang on. All spigot rings will be included and I should have a set of black wheel nuts somewhere as well. All tyres have 4mm or more of tread on them with the rears being replaced a couple of years ago and only have covered 1500 miles or so. Will clear uk brakes as well as any bbk I can think of. They are ready to bolt on and do look the nuts on a Supra. I love the concave rears against the flatter fronts.

Located in north London Enfield, collection only but happy to meet someone around Hertfordshire if it helps.

Price is £550 collected

If you want them refurbished then I can have that done for £40 per wheel (depends how fussy you are)

Inspection welcome before you decide on the refurbishing if you like.

Any questions fire away

Cheers

Karl

SOLD

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Edited by bayside_supra (see edit history)

Hi Karl,

Would I need an arch roll front/rear to get these on my stock Supra?

Kind regards,

Simon

Hi Simon

Good question, my front arches are stock and my rear arches are rolled. But I run the car quite low, they never rubbed at any height I had them at.

If you are stock ride height or just slightly lowered you will be fine. If you want it slammed I think the rears may want a roll.

Test fit is welcome if you’re not sure [emoji106]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.