The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FOUND: blitz technospeeds 18” good supra sizes

Crash Bandicoot

Fingers crossed you get them buddy. Lovely wheels for the supra for sure!

Thanks mate. Only issue I have is whether the offsets will fill the arches? He took them off an R33 GTR he broke as it was rusty.

Anyone want to chime in on the offsets?

Very tempted! :cool:

Thanks mate. Only issue I have is whether the offsets will fill the arches? He took them off an R33 GTR he broke as it was rusty.

Anyone want to chime in on the offsets?

Very tempted! :cool:

Iirc I have et43 12j rears in my supra and had too extend the arches 2" for them too fit and even now they are only just legal. I'll double check my offset in the next few days when I go too my supra and let you know for sure but I know they were just in the arches in a r33 and supra needed making wider.

Iirc I have et43 12j rears in my supra and had too extend the arches 2" for them too fit and even now they are only just legal. I'll double check my offset in the next few days when I go too my supra and let you know for sure but I know they were just in the arches in a r33 and supra needed making wider.

Thanks mate, I was actually led to believe these won’t fill the arches and I would probably need spacers to make them fit flush?

It’s a fair chunk of cash to gamble only to find they don’t fit properly! :cry:

Hoping someone can check these and let me know the score? If I do need spacers, how big do they need to be to make the wheels flush and look right..... ???

Here’s a comparison to my wheels, which I’d say are the absolute limit on stock arches, mine don’t rub at all, but god knows how!

Fronts

Which could do with 20mm spacers to make almost exact same as my set up or a 245 front tyre to meet half way.

Rears

Which are near enough not to worry about spacers and will sit quite nicely.

Hope this helps :thumbs:

Pic of my wheel fitment for comparison...

Pro

Edited by Crash Bandicoot (see edit history)

Here’s a comparison to my wheels, which I’d say are the absolute limit on stock arches, mine don’t rub at all, but god knows how!

Fronts

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2019/10/93.jpg

Which could do with 20mm spacers to make almost exact same as my set up or a 245 front tyre to meet half way.

Rears

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2019/10/94.jpg

Which are near enough not to worry about spacers and will sit quite nicely.

Hope this helps :thumbs:

Pic of my wheel fitment for comparison...

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2019/10/95.jpg

Pro

Thanks mate, that is really helpful. :thumbs:

According to the seller the wheels had 235 or 245 fronts and 265 rears. If I go with 245 on the front, would that mean a smaller 10mm spacer to get a similar stance to yours? Agree rears should look fine without spacers, especially as I’d use the 265 size tyre.

Again, appreciate your time and input, making me a lot more comfortable about these. :)

Edited by Peter P
Double post (see edit history)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.